1 800 222 6872

Bach: Oeuvres pour Orgue

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 700
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 701
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lasst walten, BWV 691
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lasst walten, BWV 690
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "Ach, was soll ich Sünder machen?", BWV 770
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 1 in E flat major, BWV 525
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 700
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 701
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lasst walten, BWV 691
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lasst walten, BWV 690
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "Ach, was soll ich Sünder machen?", BWV 770
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 1 in E flat major, BWV 525
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, (10/17/2011-10/19/2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 700
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 701
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739-1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten, BWV 691
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 01/22/1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten, BWV 690
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "Ach, was soll ich Sünder machen?", BWV 770
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 1 in E flat major, BWV 525
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
  • Performer: Andre Laberge (Organ)
  • Notes: Église abbatiale de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac Abbey, Quebec, Canada (10/17/2011-10/19/2011)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1723-1729