Haydn: The Piano Sonatas / Ekaterina Derzhavina, piano [8 CDs]

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. 16/16 (doubtful)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in D major, H. 16/5a Add. (fragment)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 12 in A major, H 16 no 12
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 15 in E major, H 16 no 13
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 16 in D major, H 16 no 14
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 13 in G major, H 16 no 6
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/2g
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 17)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 18)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 10 in C major, H 16 no 1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 2 in C major, H 16 no 7
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 1 in G major, H 16 no 8
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 6 in C major, H 16 no 10
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 4 in G major, H 16 no G1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 7 in D major, H 16 no D1 "Militare"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/3
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 9 in D major, H 16 no 4
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in F major, H. 16/47 (rev. version of Sonata in E minor, H. 16/47bis. Add)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 29 in E flat major, H 16 no 45
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 30 in D major, H 16 no 19
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 31 in A flat major, H 16 no 46
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 20 in B flat major, H 16 no 18
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 32 in G minor, H 16 no 44
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 36 in C major, H 16 no 21
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 37 in E major, H 16 no 22
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 38 in F major, H 16 no 23
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 39 in D major, H 16 no 24
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. 16/25
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 41 in A major, H 16 no 26
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in G major, H. 16/27
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 43 in E flat major, H 16 no 28
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 44 in F major, H 16 no 29
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in A major, H. 16/30
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 46 in E major, H 16 no 31
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 47 in B minor, H 16 no 32
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 48 in C major, H 16 no 35
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor, H. 16/36
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 50 in D major, H 16 no 37
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. 16/38
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 33 in C minor, H 16 no 20
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 35 in A flat major, H 16 no 43
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 34 in D major, H 16 no 33
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 53 in E minor, H 16 no 34
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in G major, H. 16/40
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 55 in B flat major, H 16 no 41
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 56 in D major, H 16 no 42
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 58 in C major, H 16 no 48
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Piano no 59 in E flat major
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 62 in E flat major, H 16 no 52
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 60 in C major, H 16 no 50
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 61 in D major, H 16 no 51
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata (Divertimento) in D major, H. 14/5
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/15 (spurious arrangement of Divertimento, H. 2/11)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, H. 16/17 (spurious, probably by Schwanenberger)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Piano in g-Moll, Hob. 16
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Piano Sonata, Hob. 16
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Allegro molto for keyboard in D major, H. 17/D2
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Aria for keyboard in F major, H. 17/F1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Menuetto
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This CD of Haydn Piano Sonatas took 10 years for Ekaterina Derzhavina to record, and as a result you can hear her interpretation of Haydn change, in particular to melismas in repeated sections. The sonatas are mostly presented in chronological order, with individual movements that seem to belong to incomplete sonatas included as well.

American Record Guide, November/December 2013
She also loves very slow minuets and absurd tempo changes between minuets and trios. In one case - the wonderful closing movement of Sonata 44 - that works. As I say, so much is superb. Aside from the tempo changes in 37:I, the rest is astonishing; it's very exciting.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1993-2008); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1993-2008).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. 16/16 (doubtful)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1750-55

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in D major, H. 16/5a Add. (fragment)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1767-1770

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 12 in A major, H 16 no 12
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1997); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1997)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1750-55

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 15 in E major, H 16 no 13
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 16 in D major, H 16 no 14
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 13 in G major, H 16 no 6
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1997); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1997)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/2g
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1765-70

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 17)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1755

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 18)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1764

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 10 in C major, H 16 no 1
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1750-1755

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 2 in C major, H 16 no 7
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 1 in G major, H 16 no 8
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 6 in C major, H 16 no 10
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2002); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2002)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 4 in G major, H 16 no G1
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 7 in D major, H 16 no D1 "Militare"
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/3
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2004)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 9 in D major, H 16 no 4
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2005)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in F major, H. 16/47 (rev. version of Sonata in E minor, H. 16/47bis. Add)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 29 in E flat major, H 16 no 45
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 30 in D major, H 16 no 19
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2002); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2002)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 31 in A flat major, H 16 no 46
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1767-1770

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 20 in B flat major, H 16 no 18
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station; Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station
  • Running Time: 11 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1771-1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 32 in G minor, H 16 no 44
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1996); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1771-1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 36 in C major, H 16 no 21
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 37 in E major, H 16 no 22
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 38 in F major, H 16 no 23
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 39 in D major, H 16 no 24
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1995); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. 16/25
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 41 in A major, H 16 no 26
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1996); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1996)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in G major, H. 16/27
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 43 in E flat major, H 16 no 28
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 44 in F major, H 16 no 29
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2007)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1774

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in A major, H. 16/30
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1993); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1993)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 46 in E major, H 16 no 31
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 47 in B minor, H 16 no 32
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1995); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1774-1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 48 in C major, H 16 no 35
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 01/31/1780

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor, H. 16/36
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 01/31/1780

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 50 in D major, H 16 no 37
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 01/31/1780
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. 16/38
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2002); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2002)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 01/31/1780

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 43 in E flat major, H 16 no 28
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 33 in C minor, H 16 no 20
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1771

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 35 in A flat major, H 16 no 43
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 34 in D major, H 16 no 33
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1778

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 53 in E minor, H 16 no 34
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1995); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in G major, H. 16/40
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 55 in B flat major, H 16 no 41
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 56 in D major, H 16 no 42
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 58 in C major, H 16 no 48
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Piano no 59 in E flat major
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2006)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789-1790

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 62 in E flat major, H 16 no 52
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1999)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 60 in C major, H 16 no 50
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1794-95.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1794-1795

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 61 in D major, H 16 no 51
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2003)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1794-95

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata (Divertimento) in D major, H. 14/5
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1766

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in F major, H. 16/47 (rev. version of Sonata in E minor, H. 16/47bis. Add)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1996); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (1996)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in C major, H. 16/15 (spurious arrangement of Divertimento, H. 2/11)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1785

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, H. 16/17 (spurious, probably by Schwanenberger)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1768

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Piano in g-Moll, Hob. 16 :: 11
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Piano Sonata, Hob. 16 :: 11
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Allegro molto for keyboard in D major, H. 17/D2
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Aria for keyboard in F major, H. 17/F1
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Menuetto :: in Fis (no Hob.)
  • Performer: Ekaterina Derzhavina (Piano)
  • Notes: Studio 3 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008); Studio 1 of the Saarländischer Rundfunk station (2008)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1792