- Embarcatz $1.29 on iTunes
- Mistral $0.99 on iTunes
- Artemis $0.99 on iTunes
- Tout mon temps $0.99 on iTunes
- Occitanie sur mer $0.99 on iTunes
- Sur ma serviette $0.99 on iTunes
- Tentacules $0.99 on iTunes
- Lei rainards $0.99 on iTunes
- Le bateau $0.99 on iTunes
- Mon drapeau rouge $0.99 on iTunes
- Fada republicana $0.99 on iTunes
- Monte vas cançoneta $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Founded by members of the Massilia Sound System, Moussu T e lei Jovents have managed to come up with a very unique style - mid-way between popular music and Mediterranean blues, and inspired by the musical melting pot of 1930s Marseilles. It was a time when the air was humming with Provençal and Occitan songs, operettas, blues, jazz and sounds of the Caribbean, North Africa and Brazil. The songs on the band's new release Artemis are redolent with both the smell of the sea and the smoky intimacy of a harbor-front dance hall, permeated with the rhythms of the universal blues.
The Guardian (UK)
This fifth outing typifies their appeal, with gravel-voiced frontman Tatou almost rapping on the funky opener, Embarcatz!, before turning tender on Tentacules, a requiem for lost love, and growling bluesily for the sombre Tout Mon Temps, accompanied by birdsong. Le Bateau brings a nod to Brazil, Sur Ma Serviette is a banjo-driven picnic piece, while Mon Drapeau Rouge offers tribute to Marseilles' socialist tradition. Fresh springtime fare.