1 800 222 6872

Historic Organs of Austria / Gustave Leonhardt

Album Summary

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Passacaglia for keyboard in D minor
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Libro di capricci e ricercate
>Fischer, Johann Caspar Ferdinand : Les pièces de clavessin, Op. 2
>Speth, Johannes : Toccata No 4 for keyboard in D minor, "Echo"
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Wir glauben All' an einen Gott," for organ (Choräle 8), T. 8
>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Terta, for organ in F major (Hexachordum 3), T. 213
>Muffat, Georg : Toccata for organ no 1 in D minor (from Apparatus musico-organisticus, Part 1)
>Hassler, Hans Leo : Sacri concentus
>Erbach, Christian : Canzona on the fourth tone for organ in E major
>Speth, Johannes : Toccata for keyboard No 1 in D minor
>Poglietti, Alessandro : Ricercare primo tono, No 3 in D minor
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Toccata for organ No 5 in C
>Pachelbel, Johann : Toccata, for organ in C major (II), T. 232
>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Sexta, "Sebaldina," for keyboard in F minor (Hexachordum 6), T. 216
>Muffat, Georg : Apparatus musico-organisticus
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Passacaglia for keyboard in D minor
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Libro di capricci e ricercate
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1658

>Fischer, Johann Caspar Ferdinand : Les pièces de clavessin, Op. 2
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Speth, Johannes : Toccata No 4 for keyboard in D minor, "Echo"
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Wir glauben All' an einen Gott," for organ (Choräle 8), T. 8
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1693

>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Terta, for organ in F major (Hexachordum 3), T. 213
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1699

>Muffat, Georg : Toccata for organ no 1 in D minor (from Apparatus musico-organisticus, Part 1)
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Prämonstratenserstift Schlägl, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1690

>Hassler, Hans Leo : Sacri concentus
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Erbach, Christian : Canzona on the fourth tone for organ in E major
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Speth, Johannes : Toccata for keyboard No 1 in D minor
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Poglietti, Alessandro : Ricercare primo tono, No 3 in D minor
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Toccata for organ No 5 in C
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pachelbel, Johann : Toccata, for organ in C major (II), T. 232
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Sexta, "Sebaldina," for keyboard in F minor (Hexachordum 6), T. 216
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1699

>Muffat, Georg : Apparatus musico-organisticus
  • Performer: Gustav Leonhardt (Organ)
  • Notes: Augustiner-Chorherrenstift Klosterneuburg, Austria (09/15/1995-09/18/1995)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque