1 800 222 6872

Riga Dimd

Album Summary

>Latvian Traditional : Riga dimd, folk song
>Latvian Traditional : Krauklit's sez ozola (The Raven Sits in the Oak Tree), folk song
>Latvian Traditional : Kur tu skriesi, vanadzini? (Where Are You Hurrying, Little Hawk?), folk song
>Latvian Traditional : Tek saulite tecedama (Dear Sun, You Sail Forth), folk song
>Vitols, Jazeps : Diena beidzas (The Day Ends), song for chorus
>Vitols, Jazeps : Dievozolu trijotne (The Trinity of the Oak Gods), song for chorus
>Vitols, Jazeps : Nakts miniatura (Miniature of Night), song for chorus
>Vitols, Jazeps : Jezus pie akas (Jesus by the Well), song for chorus
>Darzins, Emil : Minjona (Mignon) for chorus
>Darzins, Emil : Sapnu taluma (In Distant Reveries) for chorus
>Melngailis, Emilis : Rozu lauks (The Land of Roses), song for chorus
>Latvian Traditional : Barenites slavinasana (Song of Praise to the Orphan), folk song
>Latvian Traditional : Rigas torna gala zile (The Titmouse in the Tower of Riga), folk song
>Latvian Traditional : Dziedot dzimu, dziedot augu (I Was Born Singing, I Lived to Sing), folk song
>Barisons, Peteris : Muzika (Music), song for chorus
>Barisons, Peteris : Ka sniegi kalnu galotnes (As the Snow on the Mountain Top), song for chorus
>Plakidis, Peteris : Vasaras vidus dziesmina (A Little Midsummer's Ditty), song for chorus
>Plakidis, Peteris : Fata Morgana, for chorus
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 1988-??-??&1989-??-??&1994-; 1988-1994.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Latvian Traditional : Rïga dimd, folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Latvian Traditional : Krauklit's sez ozola (The Raven Sits in the Oak Tree), folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Latvian Traditional : Kur tu skriesi, vanadzini? (Where Are You Hurrying, Little Hawk?), folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Latvian Traditional : Tek saulite tecedama (Dear Sun, You Sail Forth), folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Vitols, Jazeps : Diena beidzas (The Day Ends), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Vitols, Jazeps : Dievozolu trijotne (The Trinity of the Oak Gods), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Vitols, Jazeps : Nakts miniatura (Miniature of Night), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Vitols, Jazeps : Jezus pie akas (Jesus by the Well), song for chorus
  • Performers: V. Denze (Voice); A. Kranomanis (Voice); Latvian Radio Choir; J. Sprogis (Voice)
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 7 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Darzins, Emil : Minjona (Mignon) for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Darzins, Emil : Sapnu taluma (In Distant Reveries) for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Melngailis, Emilis : Rozu lauks (The Land of Roses), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Latvian Traditional : Barenites slavinasana (Song of Praise to the Orphan), folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Latvian Traditional : Rigas torna gala zile (The Titmouse in the Tower of Riga), folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Latvian Traditional : Dziedot dzimu, dziedot augu (I Was Born Singing, I Lived to Sing), folk song
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Barisons, Peteris : Muzika (Music), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Form: Vocal

>Barisons, Peteris : Ka sniegi kalnu galotnes (As the Snow on the Mountain Top), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Form: Vocal

>Plakidis, Peteris : Vasaras vidus dziesmina (A Little Midsummer's Ditty), song for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal

>Plakidis, Peteris : Fata Morgana, for chorus
  • Performer: Latvian Radio Choir
  • Conductor: Sigvards Klava
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary