Johann Sebastian Bach: (Re)inventions, Vol. 1 / Eric Lamb, cello; Martin Rummel, flute

Album Summary

>Pezold, Christian : Minuet, for keyboard no 1 in G major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II/1), BWV Anh. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Well-Tempered Clavier in E minor, BWV 855
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 6 in E major, BWV 777 (BC L47)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 11 in G minor, BWV 782
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 10 in G major, BWV 781
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musette in D major, BWV Anhung 126
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in D minor, BWV 809
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 7 in E minor, BWV 778
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 14 in A minor (AMN II/14; doubtful), BWV Anh. 120
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 3 in D major, BWV 774 (BC L44)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 15 in B minor, BWV 786
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in C minor, BWV Anhung 121
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 2 in C minor, BWV 773
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Menuet no 3 in G minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 5 in E flat major, BWV 776
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 9 in F minor, BWV 780
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Notenbuchlein fur Anna Magdalena Bach
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 2 in A minor, BWV 807
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Well-Tempered Clavier in G major, BWV 860
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 3 in A minor, BWV 827
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 12 in A major, BWV 783 (BC L53)
Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

bach (re)inventions is an exciting and unique look into Bach's keyboard repertoire. Volume one of this cycle is ensemble paladino's first collaborative adaptation project of musical examples from Bach's keyboard works, in this case his two part counterpoint arranged for flute and cello. 3375251107745

American Record Guide, September/October 2013
American flutist Eric Lamb has a rich, full-bodied sound that is a pleasure to hear. He plays an Altus flute, which is the brand William Bennett uses. Sometimes Lamb encounters writing with nowhere to breathe, and he puts up with it. Austrian cellist Martin Rummel probably needs no introduction. His sound is also full and his style is energetic. The sound is close and vibrant. The booklet is filled with black-and-white candid images of the two horsing around and generally enjoying themselves. Sign yourself up here.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Pezold, Christian : Minuet, for keyboard no 1 in G major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II/1), BWV Anh. 114
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Well-Tempered Clavier in E minor, BWV 855 :: Fugue
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 6 in E major, BWV 777 (BC L47)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816 :: Bourrée 1
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 11 in G minor, BWV 782
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 10 in G major, BWV 781
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musette in D major, BWV Anhung 126
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in D minor, BWV 809 :: Menuet 2
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 7 in E minor, BWV 778
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 14 in A minor (AMN II/14; doubtful), BWV Anh. 120
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 3 in D major, BWV 774 (BC L44)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817 :: Allemande
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 15 in B minor, BWV 786
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in C minor, BWV Anhung 121
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 2 in C minor, BWV 773
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Menuet no 3 in G minor
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1700-1750

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813 :: Air
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 5 in E flat major, BWV 776
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 9 in F minor, BWV 780
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Notenbüchlein für Anna Magdalena Bach :: Aria "Erbauliche Gedanken eines Tabakrauchers" in D minor
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 2 in A minor, BWV 807 :: Gigue
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Well-Tempered Clavier in G major, BWV 860 :: Praeludium
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808 :: Gavotte
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 3 in A minor, BWV 827 :: Fantasia
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 12 in A major, BWV 783 (BC L53)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Paladino
  • Notes: Schloss Weinberg, Kefermarkt, Austria (01/24/2013/01/25/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720