1 800 222 6872

Pjotr Tcahikovsky: Complete Piano Works, Vol. 3

Audio Samples

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Valse-caprice, for piano in D major, Op. 4
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 6 Pieces, Op.51
>     Nathalie-Valse
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Dumka for Piano in C minor, Op. 59 "Russian rustic scene"
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (6) composes sur un seul theme, for piano, Op. 21
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir de Hapsal, for piano, Op. 2
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Romance for Piano in F minor, Op. 5
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pieces (2) for piano, Op. 1

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Valse-caprice, for piano in D major, Op. 4
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 6 Pieces, Op.51
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Dumka for Piano in C minor, Op. 59 "Russian rustic scene"
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (6) composes sur un seul theme, for piano, Op. 21
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir de Hapsal, for piano, Op. 2
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Romance for Piano in F minor, Op. 5
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pieces (2) for piano, Op. 1
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

American Record Guide, November/December 2013
Somero is the Finnish incarnation of Michael Ponti, one of his musical advisors. He is a recording machine, with over 80 releases to his credit. I remember the numerous Ponti VoxBox series back in the 1970s. Somero is always meticulous with his interpretations, and many of his recordings are exceptionally good. This one is good - clean and clear performances with a flowing line and nicely balanced melodies.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Valse-caprice, for piano in D major, Op. 4
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 6 Pieces, Op.51 :: Nathalie-Valse
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1882

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Dumka for Piano in C minor, Op. 59 "Russian rustic scene"
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Morceaux (6) composés sur un seul thème, for piano, Op. 21
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1873

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir de Hapsal, for piano, Op. 2
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1867

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Romance for Piano in F minor, Op. 5
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Pieces (2) for piano, Op. 1
  • Performer: Jouni Somero (Piano)
  • Notes: Kuusaa Hall in Kuusankoski, Finland (08/29/2010-08/30/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1867