1 800 222 6872

Mother & Child: Lullabies The Whole World Loves

Audio Samples

>Toselli, Enrico : Serenade for voice & piano (or orchestra) ("Rimpianto"), Op. 6/1
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 "Elvira Madigan"
>     Andante
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Melichar, Alois : Mille cherubini in coro
>Foster, Stephen : Slumber My Darling, for voice & piano
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings "Serenade"
>     Serenade
>Miller, Roger : Old Toy Trains
>Sherman, Richard M. : Feed the Birds (for Disney's Mary Poppins)
>Blake, Howard : The Snowman
>Rodgers, Richard : Edelweiss, song (from "The Sound of Music")
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Traditional, English : Greensleeves, folk song
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>     Intermezzo sinfonico
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3
>     Air
>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons
>     Winter
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Wiegenlied ("Schlafe mein Prinzchen"), song for voice & piano (spurious, by Flies), K. 350 (K. Anh.
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Humperdinck, Engelbert : Hansel & Gretel
>     Evening Prayer
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49
>     Wiegenlied, Op. 49/4

Album Summary

>Toselli, Enrico : Serenade for voice & piano (or orchestra) ("Rimpianto"), Op. 6/1
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 "Elvira Madigan"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Melichar, Alois : Mille cherubini in coro
>Foster, Stephen : Slumber My Darling, for voice & piano
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings "Serenade"
>Miller, Roger : Old Toy Trains
>Sherman, Richard M. : Feed the Birds (for Disney's Mary Poppins)
>Blake, Howard : The Snowman
>Rodgers, Richard : Edelweiss, song (from "The Sound of Music")
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Traditional, English : Greensleeves, folk song
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3
>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Wiegenlied ("Schlafe mein Prinzchen"), song for voice & piano (spurious, by Flies), K. 350 (K. Anh.
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Humperdinck, Engelbert : Hansel & Gretel
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Toselli, Enrico : Serenade for voice & piano (or orchestra) ("Rimpianto"), Op. 6/1
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 "Elvira Madigan" :: Andante
  • Performers: Jo Huijts (Piano); André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Melichar, Alois : Mille cherubini in coro
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Foster, Stephen : Slumber My Darling, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Suzan Erens (Voice); André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings "Serenade" :: Serenade
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: by 1777

>Miller, Roger : Old Toy Trains
  • Performers: Carla Maffioletti (Voice); Mirusia Louwerse (Voice); Kimmy Skota (Voice); André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1968

>Sherman, Richard M. : Feed the Birds (for Disney's Mary Poppins)
  • Performers: Mirusia Louwerse (Voice); André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Blake, Howard : The Snowman
  • Performers: André Rieu (Violin); Carla Maffioletti (Voice); Mirusia Louwerse (Voice); Kimmy Skota (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1981

>Rodgers, Richard : Edelweiss, song (from "The Sound of Music")
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: United States of America.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Traditional, English : Greensleeves, folk song
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1600.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1600

>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act :: Intermezzo sinfonico
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 :: Air
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Vivaldi, Antonio : The Four Seasons :: Winter
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Wiegenlied ("Schlafe mein Prinzchen"), song for voice & piano (spurious, by Flies), K. 350 (K. Anh.
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1852

>Humperdinck, Engelbert : Hansel & Gretel :: Evening Prayer
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1893

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49 :: Wiegenlied, Op. 49/4
  • Performer: André Rieu (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868