1 800 222 6872

Mozart: The Symphonies / Hogwood, Academy of Ancient Music

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 1 in E flat major, K 16
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 4 in D major, K 19
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in F major, K Anh. 223 (19a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 5 in B flat major, K 22
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gallimathias musicum, K 32
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 44 in D major, K 81 (73l)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 47 in D major, K 97 (73m)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 45 in D major, K 95 (73n)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 11 in D major, K 84 (73q)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 10 in G major, K 74
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mitridate, rè di Ponto, K 87 (74a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 48 in D major, K. 120 (K. 111a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 46 in C major, K. 96 (K. 111b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 13 in F major, K. 112
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Schuldigkeit des ersten Gebots, sacred drama, K. 35
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Apollo et Hyacinthus, opera, K. 38
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 1 for orchestra in D major, K. 100 (K. 62a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 9 in C major, K 73
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La Betulia liberata, K 118 (74c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 42 in F major, K 75
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 12 in G major, K 110 (75b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 14 in A major, K. 114
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 15 in G major, K 124
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 16 in C major, K 128
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 17 in G major, K 129
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 18 in F major, K 130
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 19 in E flat major, K 132
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Antretter" serenade), K. 185 (K. 167a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 20 in D major, K. 133
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 21 in A major, K 134
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Lucio Silla, K 135
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 50 in D major, K 161/163 (141a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 26 in E flat major, K 184 (161a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 27 in G major, K 199 (161b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 22 in C major, K. 162
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 23 in D major, K. 181 (K. 162b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 24 in B flat major, K 182 (173dA)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, K 201 (186a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 30 in D major, K 202 (186b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Colloredo" Serenade), K. 203 (K. 189b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 28 in C major, K 200 (189k)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 51 in D major, K. 121 (K. 207a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the Serenade no 5), K. 204 (K. 213a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 52 in C major, K. 102 (K. 213c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Haffner" Serenade), K. 250 (K. 248b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 32 in G major, K 318
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Posthorn" Serenade, K. 320)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : March for orchestra in D major, K. 408/2 (K. 385a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 35 in D major, K 385 "Haffner"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 36 in C major, K 425 "Linz"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "Prague"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, K 543
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in A major ("Odense"), K. Anh. 220 (K. 16a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 7a in G major ("Alte Lambacher"), K. Anh. 221 (K. 45a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 43 in F major, K. 76 (K. 42a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 6 in F major, K 43
>Mozart, Leopold : Symphony in G major ("New Lambach"), LMV 7
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 7 in D major, K 45
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 55 in B flat major, K Anh. 214 (45b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La finta semplice, K 51 (46a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 8 in D major, K 48
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 54 in B flat major, K Anh. 216 (C11.03)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 37 in G major, K. 444 (K. 425a)
Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 1 in E flat major, K 16
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 4 in D major, K 19 :: [Movement 1]
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 4 in D major, K 19 :: [Movement 2]
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 4 in D major, K 19 :: [Movement 3]
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in F major, K Anh. 223 (19a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 5 in B flat major, K 22
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gallimathias musicum, K 32 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1766.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gallimathias musicum, K 32 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1766.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gallimathias musicum, K 32 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1766.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gallimathias musicum, K 32 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1766.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 44 in D major, K 81 (73l)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 47 in D major, K 97 (73m)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 45 in D major, K 95 (73n)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 11 in D major, K 84 (73q)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 10 in G major, K 74
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mitridate, rè di Ponto, K 87 (74a) :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mitridate, rè di Ponto, K 87 (74a) :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mitridate, rè di Ponto, K 87 (74a) :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 48 in D major, K. 120 (K. 111a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 46 in C major, K. 96 (K. 111b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 13 in F major, K. 112
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Schuldigkeit des ersten Gebots, sacred drama, K. 35 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Apollo et Hyacinthus, opera, K. 38 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 1 for orchestra in D major, K. 100 (K. 62a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1769.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1769

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 9 in C major, K 73
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1769.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1769

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La Betulia liberata, K 118 (74c)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La Betulia liberata, K 118 (74c)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 42 in F major, K 75
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 12 in G major, K 110 (75b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 14 in A major, K. 114
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 15 in G major, K 124
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 16 in C major, K 128
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 17 in G major, K 129
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 18 in F major, K 130
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 20 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 19 in E flat major, K 132
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Antretter" serenade), K. 185 (K. 167a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 20 in D major, K. 133
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 28 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 21 in A major, K 134
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Lucio Silla, K 135 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Lucio Silla, K 135 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Lucio Silla, K 135 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 50 in D major, K 161/163 (141a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 26 in E flat major, K 184 (161a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 27 in G major, K 199 (161b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 22 in C major, K. 162
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 23 in D major, K. 181 (K. 162b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 24 in B flat major, K 182 (173dA)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, K 201 (186a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 30 in D major, K 202 (186b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Colloredo" Serenade), K. 203 (K. 189b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 28 in C major, K 200 (189k)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 51 in D major, K. 121 (K. 207a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the Serenade no 5), K. 204 (K. 213a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 52 in C major, K. 102 (K. 213c)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Haffner" Serenade), K. 250 (K. 248b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 32 in G major, K 318
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in D major (after the "Posthorn" Serenade, K. 320)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1779-1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1780

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : March for orchestra in D major, K. 408/2 (K. 385a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 35 in D major, K 385 "Haffner"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 42 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 36 in C major, K 425 "Linz"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 37 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 31 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 35 in D major, K 385 "Haffner"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 42 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "Prague"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1786.
  • Running Time: 31 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, K 543
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 70 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 31 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 37 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in A major ("Odense"), K. Anh. 220 (K. 16a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 7a in G major ("Alte Lambacher"), K. Anh. 221 (K. 45a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 43 in F major, K. 76 (K. 42a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 6 in F major, K 43
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Leopold : Symphony in G major ("New Lambach"), LMV 7 :: G16
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 7 in D major, K 45
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 55 in B flat major, K Anh. 214 (45b)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La finta semplice, K 51 (46a) :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La finta semplice, K 51 (46a) :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : La finta semplice, K 51 (46a) :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 8 in D major, K 48
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 15 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 54 in B flat major, K Anh. 216 (C11.03)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: Germany.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 37 in G major, K. 444 (K. 425a)
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
  • Ensemble: Academy of Ancient Music (UK)
  • Running Time: 70 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788