1 800 222 6872

Cello Solo - works by Ibert, Prokofiev, Crumb, Britten, Schnittke, Maratka / Yan Levionnois, cello

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Ghirlarzana - Ghirlarzana
> Cello Sonata in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 134 (completed by V. Blok) - Cello Sonata in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 134 (completed by V. Blok)
> Cello Sonata - I. Fantasia: Andante espressivo e con molto rubato
> Cello Sonata - II. Tema pastorale con variazioni
> Cello Sonata - III. Toccata: Largo e drammatico - Allegro vivace
> Cello Suite No. 2, Op. 80 - I. Declamato: Largo
> Cello Suite No. 2, Op. 80 - II. Fuga: Andante
> Cello Suite No. 2, Op. 80 - III. Scherzo: Allegro molto
> Cello Suite No. 2, Op. 80 - IV. Andante lento
> Cello Suite No. 2, Op. 80 - V. Ciaccona: Allegro
> Klingende Buchstaben - Klingende Buchstaben
> Dolmen - Dolmen

Album Summary

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Ghirlarzana, for solo cello
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for cello solo in C sharp minor, Op. 134 (completed by Vladimir Blok)
>Crumb, George : Sonata for Cello solo
>Britten, Benjamin : Suite for solo cello no 2, Op. 80
>Schnittke, Alfred : Sounding Letters (Klingende Buchstaben), for cello solo
>Maratka, Krystof : Dolmen, for cello
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Ghirlarzana, for solo cello
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1950

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for cello solo in C sharp minor, Op. 134 (completed by Vladimir Blok)
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1950s

>Crumb, George : Sonata for Cello solo
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1955

>Britten, Benjamin : Suite for solo cello no 2, Op. 80
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 42 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1967

>Schnittke, Alfred : Sounding Letters (Klingende Buchstaben), for cello solo
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1988

>Maratka, Krystof : Dolmen, for cello
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Ghirlarzana, for solo cello
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1950

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for cello solo in C sharp minor, Op. 134 (completed by Vladimir Blok)
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1950s

>Crumb, George : Sonata for Cello solo
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1955

>Britten, Benjamin : Suite for solo cello no 2, Op. 80
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 42 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1967

>Schnittke, Alfred : Sounding Letters (Klingende Buchstaben), for cello solo
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1988

>Maratka, Krystof : Dolmen, for cello
  • Performer: Yan Levionnois (Cello)
  • Notes: Salle Colonne, Paris (12/12/2011-12/14/2011)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern