1 800 222 6872

Discover Mozart - Selections from his most popular works

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 4 in E flat major, K 495
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, K 525 "Ein kleine Nachtmusik"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni, K 492
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in B flat major, K 361 "Gran partita"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Requiem in D minor, K 626
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 16 in C major, K 545 "Facile"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Exsultate, jubilate, K 165
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

A release series of some of the most popular Decca recordings, the Virtuoso series is an opportunity for fans to access historic recordings at a budget price.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Overture
  • Conductor: John Gardiner
  • Ensemble: English Baroque Soloists
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Conductor: Claudio Abbado
  • Running Time: 8 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 4 in E flat major, K 495 :: 3. Rondo (Allegro vivace)
  • Performer: David Jolley (Horn)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, K 525 "Ein kleine Nachtmusik" :: 1. Allegro
  • Conductor: Karl Böhm
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja
  • Performer: Gerald Finley
  • Conductor: John Gardiner
  • Ensemble: English Baroque Soloists
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 :: 3. Alla turca (Allegretto)
  • Performer: Christoph Eschenbach (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Charles Neidich (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550 :: 1. Molto allegro
  • Conductor: Karl Böhm
  • Running Time: 9 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni, K 492 :: Là ci darem la mano
  • Performers: Rodney Gilfrey (Voice); Eirian James (Mezzo Soprano)
  • Conductor: John Gardiner
  • Ensemble: English Baroque Soloists
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in B flat major, K 361 "Gran partita" :: 3. Adagio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466 :: 2. Romance
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Conductor: Claudio Abbado
  • Running Time: 9 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Requiem in D minor, K 626 :: 3. Sequentia
  • Performer: Hans Haselböck (Organ)
  • Conductor: Karl Böhm
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter" :: 3. Menuetto (Allegretto)
  • Conductor: Karl Böhm
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 16 in C major, K 545 "Facile" :: 1. Allegro
  • Performer: Christoph Eschenbach (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Exsultate, jubilate, K 165 :: 4. Alleluia
  • Performers: Barbara Bonney; Roger Hamilton (Organ)
  • Conductor: Trevor Pinnock
  • Ensemble: The English Concert
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1773