- Andreas Juffinger (Organ)
Notes & Reviews:
This world premiere recording of Schmidt's Notre Dame is dominated not by Paris or Quasimodo, but by Esmeralda, played by Gwyneth Jones. She is the center of the stories which make up the plot and the Esmeralda motif is the principal theme of the opera.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin (08/1988).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsSchmidt, Franz : Notre Dame
- Performer: Andreas Juffinger (Organ)
- Conductor: Christof Perick
- Ensemble: Radio-Symphonie-Orchester Berlin
- Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
- Period Time: Modern
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1904-1906