1 800 222 6872

Bach: Toccata & Fugue BWV 565, etc / Simon Preston

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (II), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ (early ver
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Pastorale in F major, BWV 590
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769 :: V
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 06/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (II), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ (early ver
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769 :: V
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 06/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769 :: V
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 06/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769 :: V
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 06/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Pastorale in F major, BWV 590
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739