- Ketty Nez (Piano)
Notes & Reviews:
Written in the summer of 2011 for David J. Martins and the Boston University Wind Ensemble, Ketty Nez's thresholds is a piano concerto inspired by music of different eras. The piano soloist theatrically leads the ensemble in abrupt changes of style and character so as to create a fractured world with sonic allusions changing rapidly and repeatedly.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Tsai Performance Center of Boston University, Boston, M (10/23/2012/10/30/2012).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsNez, Ketty : Thresholds, concerto for piano & wind ensemble
- Performer: Ketty Nez (Piano)
- Conductor: David Martins
- Ensemble: Boston University Wind Ensemble
- Notes: Tsai Performance Center of Boston University, Boston, MA (10/23/2012/10/30/2012)
- Running Time: 26 min. 23 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Concerto
- Written: 2011