- Sally Heath (Piano)
- Sandro Friedrich
- Richard Boothby (Tenor Viola)
- David Daniels (Cello)
- Hilda Orvarsdottir (Voice)
- Alexander Line (Voice)
Recording information: Abbey Road Studios.
Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, the film adaptation of one of New York Times best-selling author Cassandra Clare's popular young adult, urban fantasy series, features an evocative original score that blends orchestral, choral, and icy electronic cues with high-energy, percussion-heavy moments of pure adrenaline. Icelandic composer Atli Örvarsson (The Eagle, Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters) wrote the score, replacing the original composer, Oscar-winner Gabriel Yared, who left the project due to time restrictions.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsAtli Örvarsson : The Mortal Instruments :: City of Bones, film score
- Performers: Sally Heath (Piano); Sandro Friedrich; Richard Boothby (Tenor Viola); David Daniels (Cello); Hilda Orvarsdottir (Voice); Alexander Line (Voice)
- Conductor: Atli Orvarsson
- Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Written: 2013