1 800 222 6872

Icon: Wolfgang Sawallisch - Beethoven: Complete Symphonies; Brahms: Complete Orchestral Works [8 CDs]

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (03/1991); Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (06/1993); Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (11/1991); Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (12/1992); Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (12/1993).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Ensemble: Concertgebouw Orchestra
  • Running Time: 27 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Ensemble: London Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 48 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 30 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 25 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1812

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 34 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1807

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 36 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1812

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 32 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
  • Performers: Marijan LipovUek; Marijan LipovUek; Margaret Price; Margaret Price; Jan-Hendrik Rootering (Bass); Jan-Hendrik Rootering (Bass); Peter Seiffert (Tenor); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 43 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
  • Performers: Marijan LipovUek; Marijan LipovUek; Margaret Price; Margaret Price; Jan-Hendrik Rootering (Bass); Jan-Hendrik Rootering (Bass); Peter Seiffert (Tenor); Peter Seiffert (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
  • Running Time: 36 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1824