1 800 222 6872

Buxtehude: Opera Omnia XVII - Vocal Works Volume 7 / Ton Koopman, organ; Amsterdam Baroque

Album Summary

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : An Filius non est Dei, for ATB voices, 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo, BuxWV 6
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : All solch dein Güt' wir preisen, for SSATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 3
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Schwinget euch himmelan, for SSATB voices, 3 violins, violone & continuo, BuxWV 96
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Laudate pueri Dominum, for SS voices, 5 violas da gamba, violone & continuo, BuxWV 69
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fried- und Freudenreiche Hinfarth, BuxWV 76
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : O wie selig sind, for TB voices, 2 violins, violone & continuo, BuxWV 90
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Du Friedenfürst Herr Jesu Christ, for SSB voices, 3 violins (or 2 violas & bassoon) & continuo, BuxW
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fürwahr, er trug unsere Krankheit, Passion cantata for SSATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas da gamba, v
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, for soprano, 2 violins & continuo, BuxWV 42
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Nimm von uns, Herr, for SATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violettas, basson & continuo, BuxWV 78
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Quaemadmodum desiderat cervus, BuxWV 92
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich halte es dafür, for SB voices, violin, violetta, violone & continuo, BuxWV 48
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich sprach in meinem Herzen, BuxWV 49
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Jesu, meiner Freuden Meister, for SATB voices, 3 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 61
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wär Gott nicht mit uns diese Zeit, for SATB voices, 2 violins & continuo, BuxWV 102
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Dein edles Herz, der Liebe Thron, for SATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 14
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wenn ich, Herr Jesu, habe dich, for alto, 2 violins & continuo, BuxWV 107
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Domine, salvum fac regum, for SSATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 18
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Ton Koopman's celebrated Buxtehude cycle continues with a 17th volume including chorale settings, the most prominent type of vocal-instrumental church music in the 17th century.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Waalse kerk Amsterdam (06/2012).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : An Filius non est Dei, for ATB voices, 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo, BuxWV 6
  • Performers: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Ensemble
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : All solch dein Güt' wir preisen, for SSATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 3
  • Performers: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Dorothee Wohlgemuth (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Schwinget euch himmelan, for SSATB voices, 3 violins, violone & continuo, BuxWV 96
  • Performers: Amaryllis Dieltiens; Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 10 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Laudate pueri Dominum, for SS voices, 5 violas da gamba, violone & continuo, BuxWV 69
  • Performers: Amaryllis Dieltiens; Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fried- und Freudenreiche Hinfarth, BuxWV 76
  • Performer: Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 9 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1674

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : O wie selig sind, for TB voices, 2 violins, violone & continuo, BuxWV 90
  • Performers: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 7 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Du Friedenfürst Herr Jesu Christ, for SSB voices, 3 violins (or 2 violas & bassoon) & continuo, BuxW
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Dorothee Wohlgemuth (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fürwahr, er trug unsere Krankheit, Passion cantata for SSATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas da gamba, v
  • Performers: Amaryllis Dieltiens; Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 10 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1680

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, for soprano, 2 violins & continuo, BuxWV 42
  • Performer: Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 8 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Nimm von uns, Herr, for SATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violettas, basson & continuo, BuxWV 78
  • Performers: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 12 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Quaemadmodum desiderat cervus, BuxWV 92
  • Performer: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich halte es dafür, for SB voices, violin, violetta, violone & continuo, BuxWV 48
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 12 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich sprach in meinem Herzen, BuxWV 49
  • Performer: Amaryllis Dieltiens
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 7 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Jesu, meiner Freuden Meister, for SATB voices, 3 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 61
  • Performers: Amaryllis Dieltiens; Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wär Gott nicht mit uns diese Zeit, for SATB voices, 2 violins & continuo, BuxWV 102
  • Performers: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Dein edles Herz, der Liebe Thron, for SATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 14
  • Performers: Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 13 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wenn ich, Herr Jesu, habe dich, for alto, 2 violins & continuo, BuxWV 107
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Domine, salvum fac regum, for SSATB voices, 2 violins, 2 violas, violone & continuo, BuxWV 18
  • Performers: Amaryllis Dieltiens; Tilman Lichdi (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Dorothee Wohlgemuth (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque