- Jeanne Crousaud
- Anna Destrael
- Jean-Pierre Ferey (Piano)
- Ciro Greco
- Mathieu Muglioni
- François-Henri Houbart (Organ)
- Frédéric Ledroit (Organ)
Notes & Reviews:
Ledroit's Requiem received its first performance in Paris in June 2012 at the same church where Faure's Requiem was first performed. The instrumentation calls for two organs, of which Ledroit performs the main organ part on the great organ of La Madeleine. This is a world premiere recording.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: L'Eglise de la Madeleine, Paris, France (06/22/2012-06/24/2012).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsFrédéric Ledroit (1968 - ) : Requiem, Op. 50
- Performers: Jeanne Crousaud; Anna Destrael; Jean-Pierre Ferey (Piano); Ciro Greco; François-Henri Houbart (Organ); Frédéric Ledroit (Organ); Mathieu Muglioni
- Conductor: Marie-Christin Pannetier
- Notes: L'Eglise de la Madeleine, Paris, France (06/22/2012-06/24/2012)
- Running Time: 52 min. 6 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary