1 800 222 6872

Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition; Lyadov; Scriabin, Prokofiev

Album Summary

>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 7 in B flat major, Op. 83
>Liadov, Anatole : About Olden Times (Pro Slarinu), ballade for orchestra in D major, Op. 21b
>Liadov, Anatole : Biryulki, 14 pieces for piano, Op. 2
>A. Borodin / C. Cui / A. : 24 Variations and Finale on a Simple Theme, for piano 4 hands
>Liadov, Anatole : Kukolki, Op. 29
>Liadov, Anatole : Musical snuffbox, Op. 32
>Liadov, Anatole : Barcarolle for piano in F sharp major, Op. 44
>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 6
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition
  • Performer: Alexander Warenberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1922

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
  • Performer: Alexander Warenberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 34 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 7 in B flat major, Op. 83
  • Performer: Vanessa Benelli-Mosell (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1939-1942

>Liadov, Anatole : About Olden Times (Pro Slarinu), ballade for orchestra in D major, Op. 21b
  • Performer: Marco Rapetti (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Liadov, Anatole : Biryulki, 14 pieces for piano, Op. 2
  • Performer: Marco Rapetti (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1876-1877

>A. Borodin / C. Cui / A. : 24 Variations and Finale on a Simple Theme, for piano 4 hands
  • Performers: Marco Rapetti (Piano); Akane Makite (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Liadov, Anatole : Kukolki, Op. 29
  • Performer: Marco Rapetti (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Liadov, Anatole : Musical snuffbox, Op. 32
  • Performer: Marco Rapetti (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Liadov, Anatole : Barcarolle for piano in F sharp major, Op. 44
  • Performer: Marco Rapetti (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 6
  • Performer: Vanessa Benelli-Mosell (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892