1 800 222 6872

Bach: Great Organ Works / Helmut Walcha

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in F major, BWV 540
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 3 in D minor, BWV 527
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wo soll ich fliehen hin (I), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 2), BWV 646 (BC K23)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebet den Herren, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 4), BWV 648 (BC K25)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach bleib' bei uns, BWV 649
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kommst du nun, Jesu, vom Himmel herunter, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 6), BWV 65
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in F major, BWV 540
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Organ no 3 in D minor, BWV 527
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom himmel hoch, da komm ich her (I), canonic variations on the Christmas hymn for organ, BWV 769
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 06/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wo soll ich fliehen hin (I), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 2), BWV 646 (BC K23)
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Meine Seele erhebet den Herren, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 4), BWV 648 (BC K25)
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach bleib' bei uns, BWV 649
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kommst du nun, Jesu, vom Himmel herunter, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 6), BWV 65
  • Performer: Helmut Walcha (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749