1 800 222 6872

More Mozart For Your Mind

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gran Partita
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 17 in G major, K 453
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: Theme with variations
  • Performer: Mitsuko Uchida (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s) :: Sinfonia Concertante in E flat
  • Performers: Neil Black (Oboe); Jack Brymer (Clarinet); Michael Chapman (Bassoon); Alan Civil (Horn)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gran Partita :: I. Theme (Andante) wit
  • Performers: Neil Black (Oboe); Jack Brymer (Clarinet); Michael Chapman (Bassoon); Alan Civil (Horn)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 9 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251 :: IV. Menuetto (Theme with variati
  • Notes: Composition written: 1776.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491 :: III. Allegretto
  • Performer: Mitsuko Uchida (Piano)
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 9 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581 :: Allegretto with variations
  • Performer: Antony Pay (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 9 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s) :: Violin Sonata in E flat
  • Performers: Arthur Grumiaux (Violin); Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 7 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 17 in G major, K 453 :: Allegretto
  • Performer: Mitsuko Uchida (Piano)
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 8 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784