1 800 222 6872

Telemann: 12 Fantasies for solo flute / Tommaso Rossi: recorder

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 1 in A major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia no 2 in A minor
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 3 in B minor, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 4 in B flat major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 5 in C major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 6 in D minor, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 7 in D major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia no 8 in E minor
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 9 in E major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 10 in F sharp minor, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 11 in G major, TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for violin no 12 in A minor, TWV 40
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

The 12 fantasias that Georg Philipp Telemann (1681 - 1767) published in Hamburg in 1732 is a collection with extraordinary importance in the repertory for the solo instrument in the first half of the 18th century.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 1 in A major, TWV 40 :: 2
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia no 2 in A minor :: 3
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 3 in B minor, TWV 40 :: 4
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 4 in B flat major, TWV 40 :: 5
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 5 in C major, TWV 40 :: 6
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 6 in D minor, TWV 40 :: 7
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 7 in D major, TWV 40 :: 8
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia no 8 in E minor :: 9
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 9 in E major, TWV 40 :: 10
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 10 in F sharp minor, TWV 40 :: 11
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for flute no 11 in G major, TWV 40 :: 12
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Fantasia, for violin no 12 in A minor, TWV 40 :: 25
  • Performer: Tommaso Rossi (Recorder)
  • Notes: Frascati nella Chiesa di San Francesco di Assisi (09/18/2007-09/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1735