1 800 222 6872

Schumann: Dichterliebe; et al / Wunderlich, Giesen

Album Summary

>Schumann, Robert : Dichterliebe, Op. 48
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Zärtliche Liebe, song for voice & piano, WoO 123
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Adelaide, song Op. 46
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Resignation ("Lisch aus, mein Licht"), song for voice & piano, WoO 149
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Der Kuss (The Kiss), arietta for voice & piano, Op. 128
>Schubert, Franz : An Sylvia
>Schubert, Franz : Lied eines Schiffers an die Dioskuren, D 360/Op. 65 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : Liebhaber in allen Gestalten ("Ich wollt', ich wär' ein Fisch"), song for voice & piano, D. 558
>Schubert, Franz : Der Einsame, D 800
>Schubert, Franz : Im Abendrot ("O, wie schön ist deine Welt"), song for voice & piano, D. 799
>Schubert, Franz : Ständchen ("Leise flehen meine Lieder"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/4
>Schubert, Franz : An die Laute, D 905/Op. 81 no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Der Musensohn, D 764/Op. 92 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : An die Musik, D 547
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Penguin Guide
Few tenors have matched the young Wunderlich in the freshness and golden bloom of the voice. The open manner could not be more appealing here in glowing performances



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Schumann, Robert : Dichterliebe, Op. 48
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 24 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Zärtliche Liebe, song for voice & piano, WoO 123
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Adelaide, song Op. 46
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Resignation ("Lisch aus, mein Licht"), song for voice & piano, WoO 149
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1817

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Der Kuss (The Kiss), arietta for voice & piano, Op. 128
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1822

>Schubert, Franz : An Sylvia
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Schubert, Franz : Lied eines Schiffers an die Dioskuren, D 360/Op. 65 no 1
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1816

>Schubert, Franz : Liebhaber in allen Gestalten ("Ich wollt', ich wär' ein Fisch"), song for voice & piano, D. 558
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Notes: Composition written: 05/1817.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/1817

>Schubert, Franz : Der Einsame, D 800
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Notes: Composition written: ?1824.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: ?1824

>Schubert, Franz : Im Abendrot ("O, wie schön ist deine Welt"), song for voice & piano, D. 799
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1824

>Schubert, Franz : Ständchen ("Leise flehen meine Lieder"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/4
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Schubert, Franz : An die Laute, D 905/Op. 81 no 2
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1827

>Schubert, Franz : Der Musensohn, D 764/Op. 92 no 1
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1822

>Schubert, Franz : An die Musik, D 547
  • Performers: Hubert Giesen (Piano); Fritz Wunderlich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817