- Gunnar Brandt-Sigurdsson
- Arnout Lems (Voice)
- Ekatarina Levental
- Maciej Straburzynski (Bass Baritone)
- Tiemo Wang
Notes & Reviews:
- Composer Michael Ellison's world premiere opera, composed for VocaalLab and the Hezarfen Ensemble.
- VocaalLAB makes productions at the intersection of music and theatre.
- Since its formation in 2010, the Hezarfen Ensemble have given countless Turkish premieres of works by composers from around the world
- Lucas Vis (b.1947) is considered a contemporary music specialist, having worked with John Cage, Mauricio Kagel, Karlheinz Stockhausen and many others.
Recording information: MIAM Studios, Istanbul (2012).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Classical Wellness, Musical tonics for mind, body & spirit / Laughter, Caffeine, Chamomile
Stanislaw Moniuszko (1819-1872): Overtures, Vol. 1 - The Haunted Manor; Paria; Halka; The Fairy Tale et al. / Wit
Antonio Mazzoni (1717-1785): Antigono, opera / Michael Spyres, Pamela Lucciarini, Martin Oro
Draumsyn - Music for solo hardanger fiddle composed and performed by Anne Hytta
Lyell Cresswell: Landscapes of the Soul; Concerto for piano; Concerto for Orchestra & String Quartet / Stephen De Pledge, piano
Johann Adolph Hasse (1699-1783) Opera Arias 'Rokoko' / Max Emanuel Cencic, countertenor
Romero Lubambo: So: Brazilian Essence [Digipak] *
Gulbahar Kultur: Sunset in Dubai [Digipak]
Grupo Cimarron de Cuba: The Most Popular Songs From Cuba
Works DetailsEllison, Michael : Say I am You (Mevlâna), opera
- Performers: Gunnar Brandt-Sigurdsson; Arnout Lems (Voice); Ekatarina Levental; Maciej Straburzynski (Bass Baritone); Tiemo Wang
- Conductor: Lucas Vis
- Ensemble: VocaalLab Nederland
- Running Time: 10 min. 50 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 2012