1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: The String Quartets / Quartetto Italiano

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 1 in F major, Op. 18/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C minor, Op. 18 no 4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 5 in A major, Op. 18/5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 7 in F major, Op. 59 no 1 "Razumovsky"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 8 in E minor, Op. 59 no 2 "Razumovsky"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 11 in F minor, Op. 95 "Serioso"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 9 in C major, Op. 59 no 3 "Razumovsky"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, Op. 74 "Harp"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 12 in E flat major, Op. 127
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 16 in F major, Op. 135
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 13 in B flat major, Op. 130
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Grosse Fuge for String Quartet in B flat major Op. 133
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 131
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 15 in A minor ("Heiliger Dankgesang"), Op. 132
Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 1 in F major, Op. 18/1
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 27 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 24 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C minor, Op. 18 no 4
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 5 in A major, Op. 18/5
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 29 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 27 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 7 in F major, Op. 59 no 1 "Razumovsky"
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 40 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 8 in E minor, Op. 59 no 2 "Razumovsky"
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 38 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 11 in F minor, Op. 95 "Serioso"
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 19 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 9 in C major, Op. 59 no 3 "Razumovsky"
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 32 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, Op. 74 "Harp"
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 32 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 12 in E flat major, Op. 127
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 38 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1823-1824

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 16 in F major, Op. 135
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 25 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1826

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 13 in B flat major, Op. 130
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 43 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825-1826

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Grosse Fuge for String Quartet in B flat major Op. 133
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 18 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 131
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 40 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1826

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 15 in A minor ("Heiliger Dankgesang"), Op. 132
  • Ensemble: Quartetto Italiano
  • Running Time: 46 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825