1 800 222 6872

Vivaldi: Concertos / Franco Fantini; Angelo Ephrikian, I Solisti di Milano

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, RV 208 "Il grosso Mogul" - Grave
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E major ("L'amoroso"), RV 271
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E minor ("Il favorito"), Op. 11/2, RV 277
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in C major, Op. 8 no 6/RV 180 "Il piacere"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in C minor, RV 199 "Il sospetto"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E flat major, Op. 8 no 5/RV 253 "La tempesta di mare"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, Op. 3 no 8/RV 522
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins in E minor, Op. 3 no 4/RV 550
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello in G minor, RV 416
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Violin Concerto, for 2 violins, strings & continuo in A major ("L'estro armonico" no 5), Op.
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins and Cello in B minor, Op. 3 no 10/RV 580
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto fatto per la solennita della santa Lingua di S. Antonio in Padua, for violin, strings & con
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Cellos in G minor, RV 531
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 3 no 9/RV 230
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Bassoon in E minor, RV 484
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in A minor, Op. 3 no 6/RV 356
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, RV 523
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in G minor, Op. 12/1, RV 317
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in D minor, Op. 12/2, RV 244
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in D major, Op. 12/3, RV 124
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in C major, Op. 12/4, RV 173
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in B flat major, Op. 12/5, RV 379
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in B flat major, Op. 12/6, RV 361
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

A large number of the concertos were composed specifically for the orphaned students ofthe school, and Vivaldi would strive to find performance opportunities and produce concerts in a Venice, which was very much preoccupied with the theatre. This set contains some of his most famous concertos, played in style and with that original Venetian touch by the Interpreti Veneziani. The illustrious chamber orchestra Interpreti Veneziani was founded by Paolo Cognolato in 1987, and has since been a key player in the Venetian musical calendar as well as having a busy touring schedule both in Italy and abroad.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, RV 208 "Il grosso Mogul" - Grave
  • Performer: Francesco Ommassini (Violin)
  • Ensemble: I Solisti di Milano
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (06/16/1996-06/21/1996)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E major ("L'amoroso"), RV 271
  • Performer: Emmanuele Baldini (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (06/16/1996-06/21/1996)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E minor ("Il favorito"), Op. 11/2, RV 277
  • Performer: Stefano Biguzzi (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (06/16/1996-06/21/1996)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in C major, Op. 8 no 6/RV 180 "Il piacere"
  • Performer: Guglielmo Stasio (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (06/16/1996-06/21/1996)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in C minor, RV 199 "Il sospetto"
  • Performer: Giuliano Fontanella (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (06/16/1996-06/21/1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E flat major, Op. 8 no 5/RV 253 "La tempesta di mare"
  • Performer: Pietro Talamini (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (06/16/1996-06/21/1996)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, Op. 3 no 8/RV 522
  • Performers: Giuliano Fontanella (Violin); Stefano Biguzzi (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (10/06/1996-10/11/1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins in E minor, Op. 3 no 4/RV 550
  • Performers: Federico Braga (Violin); Stefano Biguzzi (Violin); Guglielmo Stasio (Violin); Francesco Ommassini (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (10/06/1996-10/11/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello in G minor, RV 416
  • Performer: Davide Amadio (Cello)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (10/06/1996-10/11/1996)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Violin Concerto, for 2 violins, strings & continuo in A major ("L'estro armonico" no 5), Op.
  • Performer: Giuliano Fontanella (Violin)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (10/06/1996-10/11/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins and Cello in B minor, Op. 3 no 10/RV 580
  • Performers: Pietro Talamini (Violin); Giuliano Fontanella (Violin); Federico Braga (Violin); Guglielmo Stasio (Violin); Davide Amadio (Cello)
  • Notes: Ateneo San Basso, Venezia, Italy (10/06/1996-10/11/1996)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto fatto per la solennità della santa Lingua di S. Antonio in Padua, for violin, strings & con
  • Performer: Giacobbe Stevanato (Violin)
  • Notes: Istituto Don Orione Artigianelli, Venezia, Italy (10/06/2010-10/11/2010)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 02/1712

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Cellos in G minor, RV 531
  • Performers: Sonia Amadio (Viola); Davide Amadio (Cello)
  • Notes: Istituto Don Orione Artigianelli, Venezia, Italy (10/06/2010-10/11/2010)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 3 no 9/RV 230
  • Performer: Federico Braga (Violin)
  • Notes: Istituto Don Orione Artigianelli, Venezia, Italy (10/06/2010-10/11/2010)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Bassoon in E minor, RV 484
  • Performer: Andrea Bressan (Bassoon)
  • Notes: Istituto Don Orione Artigianelli, Venezia, Italy (10/06/2010-10/11/2010)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in A minor, Op. 3 no 6/RV 356
  • Performer: Anania Maritan (Violin)
  • Notes: Istituto Don Orione Artigianelli, Venezia, Italy (10/06/2010-10/11/2010)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, RV 523
  • Performers: Paolo Ciociola (Violin); Nicola Granillo (Violin)
  • Notes: Istituto Don Orione Artigianelli, Venezia, Italy (10/06/2010-10/11/2010)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in G minor, Op. 12/1, RV 317
  • Performer: Franco Fantini (Violin)
  • Conductor: Angelo Ephrikian
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Milano
  • Notes: Milano (I), Villa Litta (06/16/1971-06/21/1971)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1719

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in D minor, Op. 12/2, RV 244
  • Performer: Franco Fantini (Violin)
  • Conductor: Angelo Ephrikian
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Milano
  • Notes: Milano (I), Villa Litta (06/16/1971-06/21/1971)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in D major, Op. 12/3, RV 124
  • Performer: Franco Fantini (Violin)
  • Conductor: Angelo Ephrikian
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Milano
  • Notes: Milano (I), Villa Litta (06/16/1971-06/21/1971)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in C major, Op. 12/4, RV 173
  • Performer: Franco Fantini (Violin)
  • Conductor: Angelo Ephrikian
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Milano
  • Notes: Milano (I), Villa Litta (06/16/1971-06/21/1971)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in B flat major, Op. 12/5, RV 379
  • Performer: Franco Fantini (Violin)
  • Conductor: Angelo Ephrikian
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Milano
  • Notes: Milano (I), Villa Litta (06/16/1971-06/21/1971)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in B flat major, Op. 12/6, RV 361
  • Performer: Franco Fantini (Violin)
  • Conductor: Angelo Ephrikian
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Milano
  • Notes: Milano (I), Villa Litta (06/16/1971-06/21/1971)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729