- David Little (Programming)
- David Little (Electronics)
- Mellissa Hughes (Voice)
- Andrew Lee (Guitar)
- Eileen Mack (Clarinet)
Notes & Reviews:
Composer David T. Little's work is often political in nature. The Haunt of Last Nightfall, which explores the 1981 El Mozote, El Salvador massacre, is no exception. Performed by Third City Percussion. Mr. Little's highly theatrical, often political work draws upon his experience as a rock drummer, and fuses classical and popular idioms to dramatic effect. His music has been performed throughout the world. ...'every bad-ass new-music ensemble in (New York City) will want to play him.' - Alex RossNotes & Reviews:
Recording information: The University of Notre Dame's DeBartolo Performing Art (08/07/2013-08/09/2013).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsLittle, David T. : Haunt of Last Nightfall, a ghost play in two acts, for voice, clarinet, bass, clapping, guitar & pe
- Performers: David Little (Electronics); Mellissa Hughes (Voice); Andrew Lee (Guitar); Eileen Mack (Clarinet); David Little (Programming)
- Ensemble: Third Coast Percussion
- Notes: The University of Notre Dame's DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Leighton Concert Hall, Notre Dame, (08/07/2013-08/09/2013)
- Running Time: 30 min. 54 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary