1 800 222 6872

Used Cars [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]

Album Summary

>Williams, Patrick : Used Cars, film score
>Rose, David : The Stripper
>Gimbel, Norman : Used Cars
>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Stars and Stripes Forever, march for band
>Gold, Ernest [Composer] : Used Cars, film score
>Sanderson, James : Hail To the Chief
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 1980-06-02&1980-06-10_1980-.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Williams, Patrick : Used Cars, film score
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1980

>Rose, David : The Stripper
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1962

>Williams, Patrick : Used Cars, film score
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1980

>Gimbel, Norman : Used Cars
  • Performer: Bobby Bare (Voice)
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Patrick Williams (1939 - ).
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Stars and Stripes Forever, march for band
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Gold, Ernest [Composer] : Used Cars, film score
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1980

>Sousa, John P. [Composer] : The Stars and Stripes Forever, march for band
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Gold, Ernest [Composer] : Used Cars, film score
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1980

>Sanderson, James : Hail To the Chief
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Gold, Ernest [Composer] : Used Cars, film score
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1980

>Sanderson, James : Hail To the Chief
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Gold, Ernest [Composer] : Used Cars, film score
  • Conductor: Patrick Williams
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1980