1 800 222 6872

Gabriel Fauré: Nocturnes and Barcarolles / Stéphane Lemelin, piano

Audio Samples

  1. Fauré — Nocturne No. 1 in E-Flat Minor, Op. 33, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 1 in A Minor, Op. 26 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Fauré — Nocturne No. 2 in B Major, Op. 33, No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Fauré — Nocturne No. 3 in A-Flat Major, Op. 33, No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Fauré — Nocturne No. 4 in E-Flat Major, Op. 36 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Fauré — Nocturne No. 5 in B-Flat Major, Op. 37 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 2 in G Major, Op. 41 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 3 in G-Flat Major, Op. 42 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 4 in A-Flat Major, Op. 44 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Fauré — Nocturne No. 6 in D-Flat Major, Op. 63 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 5 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 66 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 6 in E-Flat Major, Op. 70 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Fauré — Nocturne No. 7 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 74 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Fauré — Nocturne No. 8 in D-Flat Major, Op. 84 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 7 in D Minor, Op. 90 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 8 in D-Flat Major, Op. 96 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Fauré — Nocturne No. 9 in B Minor, Op. 97 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Fauré — Nocturne No. 10 in E Minor, Op. 99 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 9 in A Minor, Op. 101 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Fauré — Nocturne No. 11 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 104, No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 10 in A Minor, Op. 104, No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 11 in G Minor, Op. 105 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 12 in E-Flat Major, Op. 106 bis $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Fauré — Nocturne No. 12 in E Minor, Op. 107 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Fauré — Barcarolle No. 13 in C Major, Op. 116 $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Fauré — Nocturne No. 13 in B Minor, Op. 119 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for Piano no 1 in E flat minor, Op. 33 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 26
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 2 in B major, Op. 33/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 3 in A flat major, Op.33/3
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 4 in E major, Op. 36
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 5 in B flat major, Op. 37
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 2 in G major, Op. 41
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 3 in G flat major, Op. 42
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 4 in A flat major, Op. 44
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 6 in D flat major, Op. 63
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 66
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 6 in E flat major, Op. 70
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 74
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major (also in Huit pièces brèves), Op. 84/8
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 7 in D minor, Op. 90
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 96
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B minor, Op. 97
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 99
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 9 in A minor, Op. 101
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 11 in F sharp minor, Op. 104/1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 10 in A minor, Op. 104/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 105
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 12 in E flat major, Op. 106bis
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 12 in E minor, Op. 107
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 13 in C major, Op. 116
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 13 in B minor, Op. 119
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This new two-CD ATMA recording with Canadian pianist Stephane Lemelin features Gabriel Faure's complete Nocturnes and Barcarolles. Pianist Stephane Lemelin is well-known to audiences throughout Canada and regularly performs in the U. S., Europe and Asia as soloist and chamber musician. His repertory is vast, with a predilection for the German Classical and Romantic literature and a particular affinity for French music.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Salle Françoys-Bernier, Domaine Forget, Saint-Irénée, Q (11/2012-05/2013).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for Piano no 1 in E flat minor, Op. 33 no 1
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1875

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 26
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 2 in B major, Op. 33/2
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 3 in A flat major, Op.33/3
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 4 in E major, Op. 36
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 5 in B flat major, Op. 37
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 2 in G major, Op. 41
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 08/1885

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 3 in G flat major, Op. 42
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 4 in A flat major, Op. 44
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 6 in D flat major, Op. 63
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 66
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1894

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 6 in E flat major, Op. 70
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1895

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 74
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major (also in Huit pièces brèves), Op. 84/8
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 7 in D minor, Op. 90
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 08/1905

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 96
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B minor, Op. 97
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1908

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 99
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1908

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 9 in A minor, Op. 101
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 11 in F sharp minor, Op. 104/1
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 10 in A minor, Op. 104/2
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 10/1913

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 105
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 12 in E flat major, Op. 106bis
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1915

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 12 in E minor, Op. 107
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 13 in C major, Op. 116
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 02/1921

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 13 in B minor, Op. 119
  • Performer: Stéphane Lemelin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1921