1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Complete Works for Cello & Piano / Honigberg

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in F major, Op. 5 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (7) for Cello and Piano on Mozart's "Bei Männern", WoO 46
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 5 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (12) for Cello and Piano in G major on a Theme by Handel, WoO 45
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 3 in A major, Op. 69
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (12) for Cello and Piano in F major on "Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen", Op. 66
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 4 in C major, Op. 102 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 5 in D major, Op. 102 no 2
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in F major, Op. 5 no 1
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1796.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (7) for Cello and Piano on Mozart's "Bei Männern", WoO 46
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 5 no 2
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (12) for Cello and Piano in G major on a Theme by Handel, WoO 45
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 3 in A major, Op. 69
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1807-1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Variations (12) for Cello and Piano in F major on "Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen", Op. 66
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 4 in C major, Op. 102 no 1
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1815

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 5 in D major, Op. 102 no 2
  • Performers: Carol Honigberg (Piano); Steven Honigberg (Cello)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1815