1 800 222 6872

Handel: Complete Wind Sonatas / Brüggen, Haynes, Lange

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in C major, HWV 365/Op. 1 no 7
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in A minor (Halle Sonata no 1), HWV 374 (possibly spurious)
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe and Basso Continuo in C minor, HWV 366/Op. 1 no 8
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in A minor, HWV 362/Op. 1 no 4
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in G major, HWV 363b/Op. 1 no 5
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso continuo in G minor, HWV 360/Op. 1 no 2
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in B minor (Halle Sonata no 3), HWV 376 (possibly spurious)
>Handel, George Frideric : Recorder Sonata in D minor, Op.1/9a, HWV 367a
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in B flat major, HWV 377
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe in B flat major (Fitzwilliam), HWV 357
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in F major, HWV 369/Op. 1 no 11
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in E minor (Halle Sonata no 2), HWV 375 (possibly spurious)
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso continuo in B minor, HWV 367b/Op. 1 no 9
>Handel, George Frideric : Andante for recorder & continuo in D minor, HWV 409
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe and Basso Continuo in F major "Hautb. Solo del Sr. Hendel"
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in C major, HWV 365/Op. 1 no 7
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in A minor (Halle Sonata no 1), HWV 374 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe and Basso Continuo in C minor, HWV 366/Op. 1 no 8
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Hansjurg Lang (Bassoon); Bruce Haynes (Oboe)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1711

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in A minor, HWV 362/Op. 1 no 4
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in G major, HWV 363b/Op. 1 no 5
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1714

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso continuo in G minor, HWV 360/Op. 1 no 2
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in B minor (Halle Sonata no 3), HWV 376 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Recorder Sonata in D minor, Op.1/9a, HWV 367a
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in B flat major, HWV 377
  • Performers: Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724-1725

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe in B flat major (Fitzwilliam), HWV 357
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Hansjurg Lang (Bassoon); Bruce Haynes (Oboe)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1709.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1709

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in F major, HWV 369/Op. 1 no 11
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Organ); Frans Brüggen (Recorder); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute in E minor (Halle Sonata no 2), HWV 375 (possibly spurious) :: IV
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1730

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso continuo in B minor, HWV 367b/Op. 1 no 9 :: IV
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Recorder Sonata in D minor, Op.1/9a, HWV 367a
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Andante for recorder & continuo in D minor, HWV 409
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1726

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Oboe and Basso Continuo in F major "Hautb. Solo del Sr. Hendel" :: II
  • Performers: Bob Asperen (Harpsichord); Hansjurg Lang (Bassoon); Bruce Haynes (Oboe)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1714.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1714