- Mahler — Symphony No. 1 in D Major, "Titan": I. Langsam, schleppend
- Mahler — Symphony No. 1 in D Major, "Titan": II. Kräftig bewegt, doch nicht zu schnell $0.99 on iTunes
- Mahler — Symphony No. 1 in D Major, "Titan": III. Feierlich und gemessen, ohne zu schleppen
- Mahler — Symphony No. 1 in D Major, "Titan": IV. Stürmisch bewegt
Notes & Reviews:
The Gustav Mahler symphony cycle project, began in 2007, from conductor Gabriel Feltz and the Stuttgart Philharmonic continues with the release of the First Symphony. - Having already conducted this work several times, Mr. Feltz's conception of the work, for recording purposes, is an assured one. - Principal conductor of the Dortmond Philharmonic, Mr. Feltz's (b. 1971) resume of appointments, appearances, recordings and awards is impressive.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Beethovensaal, Liederhalle, Stuttgart, Germany (02/24/2012).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Claudio Abbado Conducts Tchaikovsky - Symphonies nos 1-6; The Tempest; '1812' Overture; Romeo and Juliet [6 CDs]
Louis Spohr: The Fall of Babylon - Oratorio in two parts / Kudryavtseva, Schuldt, Stier, Krastev, Schmidt
Ralph Vaughan Williams: The Nine Symphonies / Rozhdestvensky, USSR State SO
Bruckner: Symphonies Nos. 1, 4, 5, 7 & 9 / Claudio Abbado
Gustav Mahler: Symphony No. 9 / Danish National SO, Michael Schonwandt
Clemens Krauss Conducts Richard Strauss: The Complete Decca Recordings - Tone poems, Salome / Pierre Fournier, Vienna PO
Andrea Luchesi (1741-1801): Unpublished Symphonies / Orch. Ferruccio Busoni, Belli
Mendelssohn: Complete String Quartets - A survey of the 10 quartets performed by 10 different ensembles [4 CDs]
Peter Maxwell Davies: The Lighthouse, opera / Neil Mackie, Christopher Keyte, Ian Comboy
Works DetailsMahler, Gustav : Symphony no 1 in D major "Titan"
- Conductor: Gabriel Feltz
- Ensemble: Stuttgart Philharmonic Orchestra
- Running Time: 55 min. 48 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: ?/?1884-03/1888