Notes & Reviews:
- Poignant retelling of the classic Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice- Performed by the New York Virtuoso Singers (Harold Rosenbaum, conductor), a chorus hailed as "full-bodied, confident, and nuanced" (New York Times) and praised for their "stunning musicianship and superb technique" (New York Times)- Opera composed by Hindemith student and well-performed composer Marie Nelson BennettNotes & Reviews:
Recording information: Symphony Space, New York, NY (02/13/2010).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBennett, Marie [Flute] : Orpheus Lex, opera
- Performers: David Arnold (Baritone); Wendy Baker
- Conductor: Harold Rosenbaum
- Ensemble: New York Virtuoso Singers
- Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Opera/Operetta