1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Piano Works / Vlado Perlemuter

Audio Samples

  1. Chopin — Op. 9, No. 3 in B Major $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Chopin — Op. 15, No. 1 in F Major $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Chopin — Op. 15, No. 2 in F-Sharp Major $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Chopin — Op. 15, No. 3 in G Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Chopin — Op. 27, No. 1 in C-Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Chopin — Op. 27, No. 2 in D-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Chopin — Op. 48, No. 1 in C Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Chopin — Op. 48, No. 2 in F-Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Chopin — Op. 55, No. 2 in E-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Chopin — Op. 62, No. 1 in E Major $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Chopin — Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35: I. Doppio movimento $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Chopin — Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35: II. Scherzo $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Chopin — Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35: III. Marche funebre $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Chopin — Sonata No. 2 in B-Flat Minor, Op. 35: IV. Finale - Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Chopin — Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58: I. Allegro maestoso $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Chopin — Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58: II. Scherzo $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Chopin — Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58: III. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Chopin — Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58: IV. Finale - Presto non Tanto $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Chopin — Barcarolle, Op. 60 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: I. C Major $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: II. A Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: III. G Major $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: IV. E Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: V. D Major $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: VI. B Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: VII. A Major $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: VIII. F-Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: IX. E Major $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: X. C-Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XI. B Major $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XII. G-Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XIII. F-Sharp Major $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XIV. E-Flat Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XV. D-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XVI. B-Flat Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XVII. A-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XVIII. F Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XIX. E-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XX. C Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XXI. B-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XXII. G Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XXIII. F Major $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Chopin — 24 Preludes, Op. 28: XXIV. D Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Chopin — Prelude in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 45 $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Chopin — Fantasy in F Minor, Op. 49
  46. Chopin — Berceuse, Op. 57 $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Chopin — Études, Op. 10, No. 1 in C Major $0.99 on iTunes
  48. Chopin — Études, Op. 10, No. 2 in A Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  49. Chopin — Études, Op. 10, No. 3 in E Major $0.99 on iTunes
  50. Chopin — Études, Op. 10, No. 4 in C-Sharp Minor $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 3 in B major, Op. 9/3, CT. 110
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (3) for Piano, Op. 15
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 27
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 142/Op. 48
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 2 in B flat minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasie for Piano in F minor/A flat major, B 137/Op. 49
>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 10
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 25
>Chopin, Frédéric : Trois nouvelles études, for piano, KK IIb/3, CT. 38-40 (B. 130)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 44, CT. 154
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise-fantasy for piano no 7 in A flat major, Op. 61, CT. 156
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 157/Op. 59
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 162/Op. 63
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 15 in C major, Op. 24/2, CT. 65
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 26 in C sharp minor, Op. 41/1, CT. 76
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 34 in C major, Op. 56/2, CT. 84
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 35 in C minor, Op. 56/3, CT. 85
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 13 in A minor, Op. 17/4, CT. 63
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 21 in C sharp minor, Op. 30/4, CT. 71
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 32 in C sharp minor, Op. 50/3, CT. 82
>Chopin, Frédéric : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 3 in B major, Op. 9/3, CT. 110
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (01/28/1984/01/29/1984)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (3) for Piano, Op. 15
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (01/28/1984/01/29/1984)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 27
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (01/28/1984/01/29/1984)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, B 142/Op. 48
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (01/28/1984/01/29/1984)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (01/28/1984/01/29/1984)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (01/28/1984/01/29/1984)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 2 in B flat minor, Op. 35 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845-1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1841.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasie for Piano in F minor/A flat major, B 137/Op. 49
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 10
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 25
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (06/08/1982/06/09/1982)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Trois nouvelles études, for piano, KK IIb/3, CT. 38-40 (B. 130)
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (03/28/1983/03/29/1983)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839-1840

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 2 in F major/a minor, B 102/Op. 38
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 44, CT. 154
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise-fantasy for piano no 7 in A flat major, Op. 61, CT. 156
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 3 in C sharp minor, B 125/Op. 39
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 157/Op. 59
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 162/Op. 63
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 15 in C major, Op. 24/2, CT. 65
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 26 in C sharp minor, Op. 41/1, CT. 76
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 34 in C major, Op. 56/2, CT. 84
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 35 in C minor, Op. 56/3, CT. 85
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (07/01/1992-07/03/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 13 in A minor, Op. 17/4, CT. 63
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (05/21/1986/05/22/1986)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832-1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 21 in C sharp minor, Op. 30/4, CT. 71
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (05/21/1986/05/22/1986)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 32 in C sharp minor, Op. 50/3, CT. 82
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Notes: Wyastone Concert Hall, Monmouth, Wales (05/21/1986/05/22/1986)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Chopin, Frédéric : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43
  • Performer: Vlado Perlemuter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841