1 800 222 6872

Sviatoslav Richter - In Memoriam

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C sharp minor, BWV 849 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 6 in D minor (WTC I/6), BWV 851 (BC L85)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 32 in G minor, H 16 no 44
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise-fantasy for piano no 7 in A flat major, Op. 61, CT. 156
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 12 in C minor ("Revolutionary"), Op. 10/12, CT. 25
>Schubert, Franz : Allegretto for Piano in C minor, D 915
>Schubert, Franz : Ländler (17) for piano (Deutsche Tänze), D. 366
>Schumann, Robert : Theme and Variations for Piano on the name ABEGG, Op. 1
>Debussy, Claude : Estampes (3) for Piano
>Debussy, Claude : Préludes (12) for piano, Book I, L. 117
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 23/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 5 in D major, Op. 23/4
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 23/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 12 in C major, Op. 32/1
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 13 in B flat major, Op. 32/2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
>Prokofiev, Sergey : Visions fugitives (20), for piano, Op. 22
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C sharp minor, BWV 849 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 6 in D minor (WTC I/6), BWV 851 (BC L85)
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 32 in G minor, H 16 no 44
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1771-1773

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise-fantasy for piano no 7 in A flat major, Op. 61, CT. 156
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 12 in C minor ("Revolutionary"), Op. 10/12, CT. 25
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Schubert, Franz : Allegretto for Piano in C minor, D 915
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/24/1827

>Schubert, Franz : Ländler (17) for piano (Deutsche Tänze), D. 366 :: 1, 3, 4, 5
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1816-24.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1816-1824

>Schumann, Robert : Theme and Variations for Piano on the name ABEGG, Op. 1
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830

>Debussy, Claude : Estampes (3) for Piano
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Debussy, Claude : Préludes (12) for piano, Book I, L. 117 :: Voiles
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907-1910

>Debussy, Claude : Préludes (12) for piano, Book I, L. 117 :: Le vent dans la plaine
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907-1910

>Debussy, Claude : Préludes (12) for piano, Book I, L. 117 :: Les collines d'Anacapri
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907-1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 3 in B flat major, Op. 23/2
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 5 in D major, Op. 23/4
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 23/7
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 12 in C major, Op. 32/1
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 13 in B flat major, Op. 32/2
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Visions fugitives (20), for piano, Op. 22 :: no 3
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1915-1917

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Visions fugitives (20), for piano, Op. 22 :: no 6
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1915-1917

>Prokofiev, Sergey : Visions fugitives (20), for piano, Op. 22 :: no 9
  • Performer: Sviatoslav Richter (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1915-1917