1 800 222 6872

Haydn: Early Keyboard Works / Lola Odiaga

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 8 in A major, H 16 no 5
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 2 in C major, H 16 no 7
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 1 in G major, H 16 no 8
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in F major, H. 16/9
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 4 in G major, H 16 no G1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 7 in D major, H 16 no D1 "Militare"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Variations (20) for Harpsichord in A major, H 17 no 2
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 17)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 18)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 8 in A major, H 16 no 5
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 10 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1750-55

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 2 in C major, H 16 no 7
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 1 in G major, H 16 no 8
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in F major, H. 16/9
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 4 in G major, H 16 no G1
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Sonata for Keyboard no 7 in D major, H 16 no D1 "Militare"
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Variations (20) for Harpsichord in A major, H 17 no 2
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1771

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 17)
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1755

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, H. deest (Landon/Da Capo no 18)
  • Performer: Lola Odiaga (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Guilford, CT (06/06/1997-06/07/1997)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1764