1 800 222 6872

Carl Phillip Emanuel Bach: Second Collection (Part 1) & Fourth COllection, Wq. 56 & 58 / Preethi de Silva, fortepiano & harpsichord

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in A major (Kenner II/6), H. 270, Wq. 56/6
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 2 in D major (Kenner II/3), H. 261, Wq. 56/3
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 3 in A minor (Kenner II/5), H. 262, Wq. 56/5
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 1 in A major (Kenner IV/1), H. 276, Wq. 58/1
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E minor (Kenner IV/4), H. 188, Wq. 58/4
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in G major (Kenner IV/2), H. 273, Wq. 58/2
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia, for keyboard in E flat major (Kenner IV/6), H. 277, Wq. 58/6
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 3 in B flat major (Kenner IV/5), H. 267, Wq. 58/5
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 2 in E major (Kenner IV/3), H. 274, Wq. 58/3
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasy for Keyboard in A major, Wq 58/H 278
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This is the second volume in Centaur's complete recording of the complete solo keyboard works of CPE Bach, performed by Preethi de Silva. All will be released before the end of this year. De Silva is a specialist in this literature.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in A major (Kenner II/6), H. 270, Wq. 56/6
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1780

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 2 in D major (Kenner II/3), H. 261, Wq. 56/3
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 3 in A minor (Kenner II/5), H. 262, Wq. 56/5
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 1 in A major (Kenner IV/1), H. 276, Wq. 58/1
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E minor (Kenner IV/4), H. 188, Wq. 58/4
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1765

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in G major (Kenner IV/2), H. 273, Wq. 58/2
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1780

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia, for keyboard in E flat major (Kenner IV/6), H. 277, Wq. 58/6
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 3 in B flat major (Kenner IV/5), H. 267, Wq. 58/5
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 2 in E major (Kenner IV/3), H. 274, Wq. 58/3
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasy for Keyboard in A major, Wq 58/H 278
  • Performer: Preethi Silva (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782