1 800 222 6872

Weimarer Transkriptionen Vol 3 - Bach, Walther, et al

Audio Samples

  1. Concerto G-Dur BWV 592 Fuer Orgel - I. Ohne Bezeichnung $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Concerto G-Dur BWV 592 Fuer Orgel - II. Grave $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Concerto G-Dur BWV 592 Fuer Orgel - III. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Concerto G-Dur Fuer Violine, Streicher, B.c. - I. Allegro Assai $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Concerto G-Dur Fuer Violine, Streicher, B.c. - II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Concerto G-Dur Fuer Violine, Streicher, B.c. - III. Presto e Staccato $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Concerto H-Moll BWV 979 Fuer Cembalo - I. Ohne Bezeichnung - Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Concerto H-Moll BWV 979 Fuer Cembalo - II. Adagio - Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Concerto H-Moll BWV 979 Fuer Cembalo - III. Andante - Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Concerto H-Moll BWV 979 Fuer Cembalo - IV. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - II. Adagio - Allegro - Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - III. Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - IV. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - V. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Concerto IV G-Dur Op. 2 - Nr. 8 Fuer Violine, Violonchello, Streicher Und B.c. - I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Concerto IV G-Dur Op. 2 - Nr. 8 Fuer Violine, Violonchello, Streicher Und B.c. - II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Concerto IV G-Dur Op. 2 - Nr. 8 Fuer Violine, Violonchello, Streicher Und B.c. - III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Concerto D-Moll BWV 974 Fuer Cembalo - I. Ohne Bezeichnung $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Concerto D-Moll BWV 974 Fuer Cembalo - II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Concerto D-Moll BWV 974 Fuer Cembalo - III. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Oboe, Streicher Und Basso Continuo - I. Andante e Spiccato $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Oboe, Streicher Und Basso Continuo - II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Concerto D-Moll Fuer Oboe, Streicher Und Basso Continuo - III. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Concerto C-Moll Fuer Oboe, Violine, Streicher Und B.c. - I. Adagio - Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Concerto C-Moll Fuer Oboe, Violine, Streicher Und B.c. - II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Concerto C-Moll Fuer Oboe, Violine, Streicher Und B.c. - III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Concerto G-Dur BWV 973 Fuer Cembalo - I. Ohne Bezeichnung $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Concerto G-Dur BWV 973 Fuer Cembalo - II. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Concerto G-Dur BWV 973 Fuer Cembalo - III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Concerto G-Dur Op. 7/2 Nr. 2 RV 299 Fuer Violine Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - I. Allegro Assai $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Concerto G-Dur Op. 7/2 Nr. 2 RV 299 Fuer Violine Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - II. Largo Cantabile $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Concerto G-Dur Op. 7/2 Nr. 2 RV 299 Fuer Violine Principale, Streicher Und B.c. - III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Concerto V C-Dur Op. 2 Nr.10 Fuer Violine, Streicher Und B.c. - I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Concerto V C-Dur Op. 2 Nr.10 Fuer Violine, Streicher Und B.c. - II. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Concerto V C-Dur Op. 2 Nr.10 Fuer Violine, Streicher Und B.c. - III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Concerto B-Dur BWV 982 Fuer Cembalo - I. Ohne Bezeichnung $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Concerto B-Dur BWV 982 Fuer Cembalo - II. Adagio - Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Concerto B-Dur BWV 982 Fuer Cembalo - III. Allegro, un Poco Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Concerto B-Dur Op. 1 Nr. 1 Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und Cembalo - I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Concerto B-Dur Op. 1 Nr. 1 Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und Cembalo - II. Adagio - Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Concerto B-Dur Op. 1 Nr. 1 Fuer Violino Principale, Streicher Und Cembalo - III. un Poco Presto $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo [No. 8] in G major
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 8 in B minor (after Torelli), BWV 979 (BC L196)
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Concerto musicale, for strings & continuo in D minor, Op. 6/10
>Walther, Johann Gottfried : Concerto for organ in F major (after Tomaso Albinoni)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto, for 2 violins, 2 violas, cello & continuo no 4 in G major, Op. 2/8 (T. 2/8)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
>Walther, Johann Gottfried : Concerto for organ in C minor ("del Signor Telemann")
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Violin, oboe, strings and continuo in C minor, TWV 52
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 2 in G major (after Vivaldi Op. 7/2, RV 299), BWV 973 (BC L191)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in G major, Op. 7ii/2, RV 299
>Walther, Johann Gottfried : Concerto for organ in B flat major ("del Signor Albinoni")
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 11 in B flat major (after Duke Johann Ernst Op. 1/1), BWV 982 (BC L20
>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo no 1 in B flat major, Op. 1/1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 violins, cello, strings & continuo in D minor ("L'estro armonico" no 11), Op. 3/11,
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
  • Performer: Sebastian Knebel (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo [No. 8] in G major
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 8 in B minor (after Torelli), BWV 979 (BC L196)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Concerto musicale, for strings & continuo in D minor, Op. 6/10
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Walther, Johann Gottfried : Concerto for organ in F major (after Tomaso Albinoni)
  • Performer: Sebastian Knebel (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto, for 2 violins, 2 violas, cello & continuo no 4 in G major, Op. 2/8 (T. 2/8)
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1700

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
  • Running Time: 10 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
  • Performer: Guido Titze (Oboe)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Walther, Johann Gottfried : Concerto for organ in C minor ("del Signor Telemann")
  • Performer: Sebastian Knebel (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Violin, oboe, strings and continuo in C minor, TWV 52 :: c1
  • Performers: Simon Standage (Violin); Guido Titze (Oboe)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 2 in G major (after Vivaldi Op. 7/2, RV 299), BWV 973 (BC L191)
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in G major, Op. 7ii/2, RV 299
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1713

>Walther, Johann Gottfried : Concerto for organ in B flat major ("del Signor Albinoni")
  • Performer: Sebastian Knebel (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1700

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 11 in B flat major (after Duke Johann Ernst Op. 1/1), BWV 982 (BC L20
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo no 1 in B flat major, Op. 1/1
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Sebastian Knebel (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 violins, cello, strings & continuo in D minor ("L'estro armonico" no 11), Op. 3/11,
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711