- Robert Honstein — My friend I understand 100%. I have no girlfriend. $0.99 on iTunes
- Robert Honstein — Is it Auburn? $0.99 on iTunes
- Robert Honstein — Better find those little blue pills if you plan on giving her more than lip service. $0.99 on iTunes
- Robert Honstein — Halfway???? $0.99 on iTunes
- Robert Honstein — I am hidden my dear for you!!!!!!! $0.99 on iTunes
- Robert Honstein — I know the feeling… $0.99 on iTunes
- Lisa Dowling (Double Bass)
- Derek Johnson (Guitar)
- Karl Larson (Piano)
- Mariel Roberts (Cello)
- Alejandro T. (Clarinet)
- Owen Weaver (Percussion)
Notes & Reviews:
An email intended for someone else reaches your inbox. You catch a glimpse into someone else's world through a virtual peephole. But what if you received a series of errant emails over time, meant to be sent through the servers of an internet dating site? This is what happened to Robert Honstein's friend and annotator for this recording's liner notes, writer Jeffrey Miller; this saga is the inspiration for this cleverlycomposed set of songs without words for the internet era, Re: You.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Oktavien Audio, Yonkers, NY.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsHonstein, Robert : Re :: You, for flute, clarinet, cello, violin, cello, guitar & percussion
- Performers: Lisa Dowling (Double Bass); Derek Johnson (Guitar); Karl Larson (Piano); Mariel Roberts (Cello); Alejandro T. (Clarinet); Owen Weaver (Percussion)
- Ensemble: Concert Black
- Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary