1 800 222 6872

Gerard Soyzay - Schumann: Liederkreis Op. 39 and other songs / Dalton Baldwin, piano (24-bit/192 kHz transfer)

Album Summary

>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
>Schumann, Robert : Flutenreicher Ebro, song for baritone & piano (Spanisches Liebeslieder), Op. 138/5
>Schumann, Robert : Der Spielmann ("Em Städchen gibt es des Jubels viel"), song for voice & piano, Op. 40/4
>Schumann, Robert : Der Schatzgräber ("Wenn alle Wälder schliefen"), song for voice & piano, Op. 45/1
>Schumann, Robert : Ständchen ("Komm' in die stille Nacht ..."), song for voice & piano, Op. 36/2
>Schumann, Robert : Nichts schöneres ("Als ich zuerst dich hab gesehn"), song for voice & piano, Op. 36/3
>Schumann, Robert : Gedichte (6), Op. 36
>Schumann, Robert : Lieder Album für die Jugend, Op. 79
>Schumann, Robert : Dein Angesicht ("Dein Angesicht, so lieb und schön"), song for voice & piano, Op. 127/2
>Schumann, Robert : Dichterliebe, Op. 48
>Schumann, Robert : Hör' ich das Liedchen klingen, song for voice & piano (Dichterliebe), Op. 48/10
>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
>Schumann, Robert : Der Nussbaum ("Es grünet ein Nussbaum vor dem Haus"), song for voice & piano (Myrthen), Op. 25/3
>Schumann, Robert : Geständnis ("Also lieb ich euch"), song for tenor voice & piano (Spanisches Liederspiel), Op. 74/7
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Ten classic recordings of recitals from legends of the golden era, featuring great performances from Jose Carreras, Gérard Souzay, Birgit Nilsson and more, re-released from Decca with a new low price.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schumann, Robert : Liederkreis, Op. 39
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Flutenreicher Ebro, song for baritone & piano (Spanisches Liebeslieder), Op. 138/5
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Schumann, Robert : Der Spielmann ("Em Städchen gibt es des Jubels viel"), song for voice & piano, Op. 40/4
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Der Schatzgräber ("Wenn alle Wälder schliefen"), song for voice & piano, Op. 45/1
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Ständchen ("Komm' in die stille Nacht ..."), song for voice & piano, Op. 36/2
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Nichts schöneres ("Als ich zuerst dich hab gesehn"), song for voice & piano, Op. 36/3
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Gedichte (6), Op. 36
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Lieder Album für die Jugend, Op. 79
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Schumann, Robert : Dein Angesicht ("Dein Angesicht, so lieb und schön"), song for voice & piano, Op. 127/2
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Gérard Souzay (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Dichterliebe, Op. 48
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Jacqueline Bonneau (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Hör' ich das Liedchen klingen, song for voice & piano (Dichterliebe), Op. 48/10
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Jacqueline Bonneau (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Dichterliebe, Op. 48
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Jacqueline Bonneau (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Myrthen, Op. 25
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Jacqueline Bonneau (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Der Nussbaum ("Es grünet ein Nussbaum vor dem Haus"), song for voice & piano (Myrthen), Op. 25/3
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Jacqueline Bonneau (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Geständnis ("Also lieb ich euch"), song for tenor voice & piano (Spanisches Liederspiel), Op. 74/7
  • Performers: Dalton Baldwin (Piano); Jacqueline Bonneau (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1849.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849