1 800 222 6872

Bach: Complete Organ Music, Vol. 2

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (II), chorale prelude for organ á 4 (Clavier-Übung III/19), BWV 687
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie in C minor, BWV 1121
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden, BWV 718
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia super Christ lag in Todes Banden, BWV 695
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in A major, BWV 536
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia super Komm, Heiliger Geist, chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no "0"), BWV 651 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Komm, heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 1), BWV 652 (BC K75)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon (I), chorale prelude for organ, BWV 653 (BC K76)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 4), BWV 654 (BC K7
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio super Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 4
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Lamm Gottes unschuldig (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 5), BWV 656 (BC K79)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun danket alle Gott, chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 6), BWV 657 (BC K80)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Von Gott will ich nicht lassen, chorale prelude for organ (Vehrzehn Choräle no 7), BWV 658 (BC K81)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E minor, BWV 548 "Wedge"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 14), BWV 665 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (IV), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 15), BWV 666 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Komm, Gott Schöpfer, heiliger Geist (III), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 17), BWV
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vor deinen Thron tret ich hiermit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 18), BWV 668
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in C minor (after Fasch), BWV 585
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 569
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dich hab' ich gehoffet, Herr, BWV 712
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 706
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in G major (adaptation of theme by G.P. Telemann, doubtful), BWV 586
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in B minor, BWV 544 (BC J27)
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

The second installment of Stefano Molardi's survey of the complete organ works of J.S. Bach offers a program built around the mood and emotional impact of the featured works (either by similarity or contrast), centering around one of the greatest of the master's cycles, the Dritter Clavierübung, a set of chorale preludes structured as an "organ mass". Mr. Molardi selected two historical organs that Bach may have known, or at least of a kind he may have been familiar with, for these recordings.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Hofkirche, Dresden (04/29/2013-05/03/2013); Stadtkirche, Waltershausen (04/29/2013-05/03/2013); Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013); Stadtkirche, Waltershausen (08/12/2013/08/15/2013).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (II), chorale prelude for organ á 4 (Clavier-Übung III/19), BWV 687
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie in C minor, BWV 1121
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Stadtkirche, Waltershausen (04/29/2013-05/03/2013)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1706-1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden, BWV 718
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Stadtkirche, Waltershausen (04/29/2013-05/03/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1713

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia super Christ lag in Todes Banden, BWV 695
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Stadtkirche, Waltershausen (04/29/2013-05/03/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Stadtkirche, Waltershausen (04/29/2013-05/03/2013)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in A major, BWV 536
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia super Komm, Heiliger Geist, chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no "0"), BWV 651 (
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Komm, heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 1), BWV 652 (BC K75)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon (I), chorale prelude for organ, BWV 653 (BC K76)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 4), BWV 654 (BC K7
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio super Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 4
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : O Lamm Gottes unschuldig (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 5), BWV 656 (BC K79)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun danket alle Gott, chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 6), BWV 657 (BC K80)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Von Gott will ich nicht lassen, chorale prelude for organ (Vehrzehn Choräle no 7), BWV 658 (BC K81)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E minor, BWV 548 "Wedge"
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 14 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1727-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 14), BWV 665 (BC
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (IV), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 15), BWV 666 (BC
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Komm, Gott Schöpfer, heiliger Geist (III), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 17), BWV
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vor deinen Thron tret ich hiermit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 18), BWV 668
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1707

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in C minor (after Fasch), BWV 585
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 569
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dich hab' ich gehoffet, Herr, BWV 712
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 706
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in G major (adaptation of theme by G.P. Telemann, doubtful), BWV 586
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1730-1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in B minor, BWV 544 (BC J27)
  • Performer: Stefano Molardi (Organ)
  • Notes: Hofkirche, Dresden (08/12/2013/08/15/2013)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1727-1731