Notes & Reviews:
Maria Callas's complete discography (for the first time joining her EMI Classics and Warner Classics recordings) has been remastered and re-released across a broad product suite, including a deluxe complete box set, individual recordings, a compilation, two vinyl releases and a digital product suite. This album is just one of the 26 complete operas remastered for this release. CALLAS REMASTERED: The Complete Studio Recordings. All of the recordings have been painstakingly remastered at Abbey Road Studios, using the original tapes, and the entire collection has been curated with the greatest care.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Teatro alla Scala, Milan (07/18/1957-07/27/1957).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsPuccini, Giacomo : Manon Lescaut
- Performers: Giuseppe Di Stefano; Dino Formichini (Tenor)
- Conductor: Tullio Serafin
- Ensemble: Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala di Milano
- Notes: Teatro alla Scala, Milan (07/18/1957-07/27/1957)
- Running Time: 50 min. 28 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1893