1 800 222 6872

Journeys of the Soul: From Bach to Balakirev

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
>Liszt, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B minor, S 178
>Scriabin, Alexander : Pieces (3) for Piano, Op. 2
>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 8
>Scriabin, Alexander : Nocturne for piano in D flat major (for left hand alone), Op. 9/2
>Balakirev, Mily : Oriental Fantasy for Piano, Op. 18 "Islamey"
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, for solo keyboard in F major (Clavier-Übung II/1), BWV 971 (BC L7)
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1903-1905

>Liszt, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B minor, S 178
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851-1853

>Scriabin, Alexander : Pieces (3) for Piano, Op. 2
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1889

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 8
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 8
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Scriabin, Alexander : Nocturne for piano in D flat major (for left hand alone), Op. 9/2
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Balakirev, Mily : Oriental Fantasy for Piano, Op. 18 "Islamey"
  • Performer: Barbara Nissman (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1869