1 800 222 6872

I Magnifici della Musica Classica: Bach

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Jauchzet Gott in Allen Landen", BWV 51
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Wachet Auf, Ruft uns Die Stimme", BWV 140
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G Major, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D Major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Keyboard Concerto no 1 in D Major, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Herz Und Mund Und Tat Und Leben", BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F Major, BWV 1047
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: James Parsons (Organ)
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 9 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Jauchzet Gott in Allen Landen", BWV 51 :: I. Aria
  • Performer: Susan Bullock (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 09/17/1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Wachet Auf, Ruft uns Die Stimme", BWV 140 :: IV. Chorale
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G Major, BWV 1049 :: I. Allegro
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 7 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D Major, BWV 1068 :: II. Air
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Keyboard Concerto no 1 in D Major, BWV 1052 :: I. Allegro
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208 :: IX. Aria
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/23/1713

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 :: V. Polonaise
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 :: VI. Menuet
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 :: VII. Badinerie
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata "Herz Und Mund Und Tat Und Leben", BWV 147 :: X. Chorale
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F Major, BWV 1047 :: III. Allegro Assai
  • Conductor: Jonathan Carney
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721