1 800 222 6872

Gabriel Fauré: The Complete Nocturnes / Richard Shuster, piano

Album Summary

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for Piano no 1 in E flat minor, Op. 33 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 2 in B major, Op. 33/2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 3 in A flat major, Op.33/3
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 4 in E major, Op. 36
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 5 in B flat major, Op. 37
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 6 in D flat major, Op. 63
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 74
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major (also in Huit pièces brèves), Op. 84/8
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B minor, Op. 97
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 99
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 11 in F sharp minor, Op. 104/1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 12 in E minor, Op. 107
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 13 in B minor, Op. 119
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This is a rare collectionof the complete nocturnes of Gabriel Faure in a stunning performance by Richard Shuster in his debut Fleur de Son Classics release.

American Record Guide, January/February 2015
It is rare to hear a disc so captivating. The booklet notes are thorough and detailed, and the piano sound is quite good. I will return to this often.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Paul Voertman Concert Hall, University of North Texas, (08/2012).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for Piano no 1 in E flat minor, Op. 33 no 1
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 2 in B major, Op. 33/2
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 3 in A flat major, Op.33/3
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 4 in E major, Op. 36
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 5 in B flat major, Op. 37
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 6 in D flat major, Op. 63
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 74
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major (also in Huit pièces brèves), Op. 84/8
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1902

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B minor, Op. 97
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1908

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 99
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1908

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 11 in F sharp minor, Op. 104/1
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 12 in E minor, Op. 107
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 13 in B minor, Op. 119
  • Performer: Richard Shuster (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1921