1 800 222 6872

Dvorak: Piano Trio Op. 90 'Dumky'; Cypresses (6 pieces); Shostakovich: Piano Trio No. 1 / Tetzlaff, Margulis, Kang, Hecker, Vogt et al.

Album Summary

>Dvorak, Antonin : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in E minor, Op. 90/B 166 "Dumky"
>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 1, for string quartet ("Moderato," from B. 11/6), B. 152/1
>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 2, for string quartet ("Allegro ma non troppo," from B. 11/3), B. 152/2
>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 3, for string quartet ("Andante con moto," from B. 11/2), B. 152/3
>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 11, for string quartet ("Allegro scherzando," from B. 11/17), B. 152/11
>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 9, for string quartet ("Moderato," from B. 11/4), B. 152/9
>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 12, for string quartet ("Allegro animato," from B. 11/18), B. 152/12
>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Trio for Piano and Strings no 1 in C minor, Op. 8
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Live recordings from the reputed Spannungen Festival and Artistic Director Lars Vogt! This disc offers highlights of the 2013 program, performed by the younger generation and their mentors.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Heimbach, Germany (Wasserkraftwerk, Hydroelectric plant (06/05/2013).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Dvorak, Antonin : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in E minor, Op. 90/B 166 "Dumky"
  • Performers: Christian Tetzlaff (Violin); Tanja Tetzlaff (Cello); Lars Vogt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 1, for string quartet ("Moderato," from B. 11/6), B. 152/1
  • Performers: Byoi Kang (Violin); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Tatjana Masurenko (Viola); Gustav Rivinius (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 04/21/1887-05/21/1887.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 2, for string quartet ("Allegro ma non troppo," from B. 11/3), B. 152/2
  • Performers: Byoi Kang (Violin); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Tatjana Masurenko (Viola); Gustav Rivinius (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 04/21/1887-05/21/1887.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 3, for string quartet ("Andante con moto," from B. 11/2), B. 152/3
  • Performers: Byoi Kang (Violin); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Tatjana Masurenko (Viola); Gustav Rivinius (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 04/21/1887-05/21/1887.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 11, for string quartet ("Allegro scherzando," from B. 11/17), B. 152/11
  • Performers: Byoi Kang (Violin); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Tatjana Masurenko (Viola); Gustav Rivinius (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 04/21/1887-05/21/1887.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 9, for string quartet ("Moderato," from B. 11/4), B. 152/9
  • Performers: Byoi Kang (Violin); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Tatjana Masurenko (Viola); Gustav Rivinius (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 04/21/1887-05/21/1887.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Dvorak, Antonin : Cypress no 12, for string quartet ("Allegro animato," from B. 11/18), B. 152/12
  • Performers: Byoi Kang (Violin); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Tatjana Masurenko (Viola); Gustav Rivinius (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 04/21/1887-05/21/1887.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Trio for Piano and Strings no 1 in C minor, Op. 8
  • Performers: Marie-Elsabeth Hecker (Cello); Alissa Margulis (Violin); Aaron Pilsan (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1923.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1923
  • Studio/Live: Live