1 800 222 6872

The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber

Album Summary

>Webber, Andrew L : All I Ask of You, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
>Webber, Andrew L : Another Suitcase in Another Hall, song (for the musical Evita)
>Webber, Andrew L : Any Dream Will Do, song (for the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat)
>Webber, Andrew L : Don't Cry for Me Argentina, song (for "Evita")
>Webber, Andrew L : I Don't Know How to Love Him, song (for the musical Jesus Christ Superstar)
>Webber, Andrew L : Jesus Christ Superstar, overture to the musical play
>Webber, Andrew L : King Herod's Song (for the musical Jesus Christ Superstar)
>Webber, Andrew L : Love Changes Everything, song (from "Aspects of Love")
>Webber, Andrew L : Memory, song (from "Cats")
>Webber, Andrew L : Mr. Mistoffeles, song (for the musical Cats)
>Webber, Andrew L : The Music of the Night, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
>Webber, Andrew L : Old Deuteronomy, song (for the musical Cats)
>Webber, Andrew L : Joseph & His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
>Webber, Andrew L : The Phantom of the Opera, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
>Webber, Andrew L : Pumping iron
>Webber, Andrew L : Starlight Express, song (for the musical Starlight Express)
>Webber, Andrew L : Take That Look Off Your Face, song (from "Tell Me on a Sunday")
>Webber, Andrew L : Tell Me on a Sunday, song (for the musical Tell Me on a Sunday)
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Webber, Andrew L : All I Ask of You, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Webber, Andrew L : Another Suitcase in Another Hall, song (for the musical Evita)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1976

>Webber, Andrew L : Any Dream Will Do, song (for the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1968

>Webber, Andrew L : Don't Cry for Me Argentina, song (for "Evita")
  • Running Time: 5 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1976

>Webber, Andrew L : I Don't Know How to Love Him, song (for the musical Jesus Christ Superstar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1970

>Webber, Andrew L : Jesus Christ Superstar, overture to the musical play
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Webber, Andrew L : King Herod's Song (for the musical Jesus Christ Superstar)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1970

>Webber, Andrew L : Love Changes Everything, song (from "Aspects of Love")
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1989

>Webber, Andrew L : Memory, song (from "Cats")
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1981

>Webber, Andrew L : Mr. Mistoffeles, song (for the musical Cats)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1981

>Webber, Andrew L : The Music of the Night, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1986

>Webber, Andrew L : Old Deuteronomy, song (for the musical Cats)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Webber, Andrew L : Joseph & His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat :: One More Angel In Heaven
  • Notes: Composition written: 1968.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1968

>Webber, Andrew L : The Phantom of the Opera, song (from "The Phantom of the Opera")
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1986

>Webber, Andrew L : Pumping iron
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Webber, Andrew L : Starlight Express, song (for the musical Starlight Express)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1984

>Webber, Andrew L : Take That Look Off Your Face, song (from "Tell Me on a Sunday")
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1979

>Webber, Andrew L : Tell Me on a Sunday, song (for the musical Tell Me on a Sunday)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1979