1 800 222 6872

Il Divo: A Musical Affair: Live in Japan

Track List

>Tonight
>Some Enchanted Evening
>Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>Memory - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>I Will Always Love You [Siempre Te Amaré]
>Don't Cry for Me Argentina
>Somewhere
>Winner Takes it All [Va Todo Al Ganador], The
>Bring Him Home
>Love Changes Everything
>Music of the Night, The - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>Impossible Dream, The
>My Way [A Mi Manera]
>Time to Say Goodbye [Con Te Partirò] - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>Whole New World, A - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>Tonight
>Some Enchanted Evening
>If Ever I Would Leave You
>Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>Memory - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>I Will Always Love You [Siempre Te Amaré]
>Don't Cry for Me Argentina
>Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore
>Somewhere
>Winner Takes it All [Va Todo Al Ganador], The
>Bring Him Home
>Love Changes Everything
>Who Can I Turn To?
>Music of the Night, The - (featuring Lea Salonga)
>Impossible Dream, The
>You'll Never Walk Alone
>My Way [A Mi Manera]
>Time to Say Goodbye [Con Te Partirò] - (featuring Lea Salonga)

Album Notes

Audio Mixer: Alberto Quintero.

Recording information: Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, Japan (03/11/2014).

Director: Hiroki Nakamura.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review