1 800 222 6872

Scarlatti: 50 Sonatas for Harpsichord / Pierre Hantaï, harpsichord

Audio Samples

  1. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 535: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Scarlatti — Sonate en La Mineur, K. 3: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Scarlatti — Sonate en La Mineur, K. 175: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Scarlatti — Sonate en La Majeur, K. 208: Adagio e cantabile $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Scarlatti — Sonate en La Mineur, K. 54: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Mineur, K. 185: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Scarlatti — Sonate en Si Bémol Majeur, K. 248: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Scarlatti — Sonate en Si Bémol Majeur, K. 249: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Scarlatti — Sonate en Si Bémol Majeur, K. 310: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 299: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 484: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Scarlatti — Sonate en Mi Majeur, K. 162: Andante, Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Scarlatti — Sonate en Do Majeur, K. 199: Andante moderato $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 145: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Mineur, K. 141: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Scarlatti — Sonate en Mi Majeur, K. 531: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 177: Andante moderato $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 492: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Scarlatti — Fuga en do mineur, K. 58: Fuga $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Scarlatti — Sonate en fa mineur, K. 239: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Scarlatti — Sonate en Mi Bémol, Majeur K. 370: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Scarlatti — Sonate en Mi Bémol, Majeur K. 371: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Scarlatti — Sonate en mi majeur, K. 135: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Scarlatti — Sonate en mi majeur, K. 215: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Scarlatti — Sonate en mi majeur, K. 216: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Scarlatti — Sonate en fa dièse mineur, K. 25: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Scarlatti — Sonate en si majeur, K. 261: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Scarlatti — Sonate en si majeur, K. 262: Vivo $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Scarlatti — Sonate en mi mineur, K. 263: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Scarlatti — Sonate en mi majeur, K. 264: Vivo $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Scarlatti — Sonate en sol majeur, K. 314: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Scarlatti — Sonate en Sol Majeur, K. 259: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Scarlatti — Sonate en Sol Majeur, K. 260: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Scarlatti — Sonate en do mineur, K. 84 $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Mineur, K. 213: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 214: Allegro vivo $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Scarlatti — Sonate en Si Mineur, K. 227: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Majeur, K. 511: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Scarlatti — Sonate en Sol Mineur, K. 8: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Scarlatti — Sonate en Do Mineur, K. 56: Con spirito $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Scarlatti — Sonate en Do Mineur, K. 526: Allegro comodo $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Majeur, K. 468: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Majeur, K. 525: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Mineur, K. 466: Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Majeur, K. 366: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  46. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Majeur, K. 276: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Scarlatti — Sonate en Fa Majeur, K. 151: Andante allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  48. Scarlatti — Sonate en Ré Mineur, K. 517: Prestissimo $0.99 on iTunes
  49. Scarlatti — Sonate en Si Mineur, K. 27: Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  50. Scarlatti — Sonate en Sol Majeur, K. 146 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 535/L 262
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 3/L 378
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 175/L 429
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 208/L 238
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 54/L 241
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 185/L 173
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 248/L S35
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 249/L 39
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 310/L 248
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 299/L 210
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 484/L 419
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 162/L 21
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 199/L 253
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 145/L 369
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 177/L 364
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 58/L 158
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 370/L 316
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 371
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 135/L 224
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 215/L 323
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 216/L 273
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 25/L 481
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B major, K 261/L 148
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B major, K 262/L 446
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 263/L 321
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 264/L 466
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 314/L 441
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 259/L 103
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 260/L 124
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 214/L 165
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 227/L 347
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 511/L 314
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in c, K 357/L 456
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 468/L 226
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 525/L 188
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 366/L 119
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 276/L S20
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 151/L 330
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 517/L 266
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Domenico Scarlatti was born in 1685 - the same year as Johann Sebastian Bach and George Frideric Handel. Only a small fraction of his compositions were published during his lifetime; his 555 keyboard Sonatas were published long after his death. These virtuosic single movement works display remarkable harmonic originality and contain influences from Iberian folk music. Pierre Hantaï's three-disc Scarlatti series dating from the early 2000s is now available in a boxed set at mid-price. Upon release, each of the volumes was met with the highest critical acclaim.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Haarlem (2002); Haarlem (2003); Haarlem (2005).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 535/L 262
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 3/L 378
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 175/L 429
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 208/L 238
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 54/L 241
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 185/L 173
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 248/L S35
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 249/L 39
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 310/L 248
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 299/L 210
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 484/L 419
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 162/L 21
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 199/L 253
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 145/L 369
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 177/L 364
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 58/L 158
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 370/L 316
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 371
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 135/L 224
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 215/L 323
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 216/L 273
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 25/L 481
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B major, K 261/L 148
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B major, K 262/L 446
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 263/L 321
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 264/L 466
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 314/L 441
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 259/L 103
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 260/L 124
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 213/L 108
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 214/L 165
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 227/L 347
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 511/L 314
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in c, K 357/L 456
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 468/L 226
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 525/L 188
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 366/L 119
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 276/L S20
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 151/L 330
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 517/L 266
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
  • Performer: Pierre Hantaï (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720