Baroque for Beauty Sleep

Album Summary

>Respighi, Ottorino : Ancient Airs and Dances, Set 3
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in F major, Op. 8 no 3/RV 293 "L'autunno"
>Lotti, Antonio : Concerto for oboe d'amore & orchestra in A
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Violin Concerto, for 2 violins, strings & continuo in A major ("L'estro armonico" no 5), Op.
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55
>Loeillet, Jacques : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 28/L 373
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte"
>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 1 in B flat major, HWV 301
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 violins, cello, strings & continuo in D minor ("L'estro armonico" no 11), Op. 3/11,
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E major ("L'amoroso"), RV 271
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nulla in mundo pax sincera in E, RV 630
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Respighi, Ottorino : Ancient Airs and Dances, Set 3 :: Italiana
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1931
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in F major, Op. 8 no 3/RV 293 "L'autunno"
  • Performer: Gheorghe Zamfir (Pan Flute)
  • Conductor: H. Hoof
  • Notes: Arranged: H. Van Hoof
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Lotti, Antonio : Concerto for oboe d'amore & orchestra in A :: Affettuoso
  • Performer: Heinz Holliger (Oboe d'amore)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031 :: Siciliano
  • Performers: Maria Graf (Harp); Irena Grafenauer (Flute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1734
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93 :: Largo
  • Performers: Celin Romero (Guitar); Angel Romero (Guitar); Celedonio Romero (Guitar); Pepe Romero (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Respighi, Ottorino : Ancient Airs and Dances, Set 3 :: Siciliana
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1931
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
  • Performer: Gheorghe Zamfir (Pan Flute)
  • Conductor: H. Hoof
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1945
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Violin Concerto, for 2 violins, strings & continuo in A major ("L'estro armonico" no 5), Op.
  • Performer: Pasquale Pellegrino (Violin)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1711
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55 :: a2
  • Performer: Michala Petri (Recorder)
  • Conductor: Iona Brown
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1735
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Loeillet, Jacques : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D :: Andante
  • Performer: Gheorghe Zamfir (Pan Flute)
  • Conductor: James Judd
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 28/L 373
  • Performers: Alexandre LaGoya (Guitar); Ida Presti (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6 :: Larghetto e piano
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1739
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor :: Adagio
  • Performer: Heinz Holliger (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte" :: Largo
  • Performer: Severino Gazzelloni (Flute)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Handel, George Frideric : Concerto for Oboe no 1 in B flat major, HWV 301 :: Andante
  • Performer: Heinz Holliger (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1718
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6 :: Pastorale
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte" :: Il sonno, L
  • Performer: Severino Gazzelloni (Flute)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 violins, cello, strings & continuo in D minor ("L'estro armonico" no 11), Op. 3/11,
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E major ("L'amoroso"), RV 271 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Felix Ayo (Violin)
  • Ensemble: I Musici
  • Running Time: 5 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nulla in mundo pax sincera in E, RV 630
  • Performer: Elly Ameling
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra (Chamber orchestra)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742
  • Studio/Live: Studio